In case you have Nintendo Wii but with only wired home network, then you can just get a Wii LAN adapter to connect your Wii to wired network and access the Internet. Get far more details about wii internet adapter
As you could see in the network diagram beneath, it shows the strategy to connect your Wii to wired network by using Wii LAN adapter (please connect it just after turning off the wired router and Wii). Just connect the adapter’s USB cable to Wii’s USB port, and then use a straight network cable to connect the adapter to wired router’s LAN port.
Also you may connect the adapter to the cable/DSL modem straight and access Internet. Please note if you’re DSL connection customers, quite a few DSL modems are certainly not compatible with this adapter (only some will), so it is greater you connect it to router as I talked about above. Also for anyone who is needed to key in username and password as essential by ISP so as to connect to Internet, then the modem will not operate together with the adapter directly.
Ok..now we’re going to set it up.. Energy up the wired router and aslo Wii. Guarantee you have enabled DHCP setting around the router.
1) Go the Wii console’s most important menu, click the Wii button in the decrease left corner. You can then come to Wii settings screen, click on Wii Settings button.
2) Right after that, click the ideal arrow Nintendo Wii Appropriate Arrow to enter the second page of settings and click on Internet button.
3) Click Connection Settings, then click Connection 3 to make new connection.
4) Click on Wired Connection.
5) Finally click Ok and start to complete automatic connection test to access Internet.