Best Seller Publishing announces the release of Peter Wilhelmsson & Hayde Bolouris new book, Save Your Brain Now: A Functional Medicine Perspective. It will be available for free download in the Amazon Kindle Store tomorrow, September 27th.
There is an ever increasing epidemic of the decline of cognitive function and the diseases of dementia. Save Your Brain Now describes how a healthy brain functions and what causes cognitive decline that all too often leads to the diseases of dementia.
In addition, the book provides valuable tools for improving symptoms such as poor memory and brain fog, which can indicate cognitive decline and progress to diseases of dementia. The book gives hope and practical tips to improve brain health using a multimodal strategy. This strategy includes keys to maintaining excellent cognitive function and even successful strategies that can restore cognitive function even if you are suffering from diseases of dementia.
Save Your Brain Now by Peter Wilhelmsson & Hayde Bolouri will be free and available for download on Amazon for 5 days 09/27/2021 – 10/01/2021 at: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09FN237PL
For More Information:
For questions or to schedule an interview about this press release please contact us at (626) 765-9750 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best Seller Publishing is a Los Angeles Publishing Company dedicated to helping business owners and entrepreneurs become the hunted with their best-selling books.
About the Author:
- A.A. Journalism,Valley College, Van Nuys, 1972
- B.A. History Cal State Northridge, 1974.
- M.A. English Cal State Northridge, 1976
- Herbal Medicine training Wild Rose College 1978
- Naturopathic doctor, European College of Natural Medicine 1984
- Anti Aging practitioner and advanced fellow (ABAAHP), 2017
- Post Graduate Cognitive health certification with Functional Medicine
- Institute of Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner (IFMCP) 2019
- Naturopathic Medical Practice since 1979
- Author of 14 books in the Health genre from 1986 to 2019 in Swedish, English,Finish and Korean.
- Encyclopedia of Nutritional Medicine, Sports Nutrition, allergies, Candidiasis, etc.