Clinical Advances of RNAi Therapy Discussed at Oligonucleotide Therapeutics and Delivery Conference 2021
From optimizing particle size to choosing the right nanocarrier systems, Oligonucleotide Therapeutics and Delivery conference will address delivery to non-hepatocyte cells such as cancerous tissues and overview the most successful platforms.
Download a copy of your brochure to find out who will be speaking at the upcoming conference in September www.oligonucleotide.co.uk/PRCOMpr4
Clinical Advances of RNAi Therapy
Treating diseases with antibody oligonucleotide conjugates: Combining the selectivity of antibodies with the specificity of oligonucleotide drugs
– Antibody oligonucleotide conjugates utilize the selectivity of antibody delivery and the specificity of oligonucleotide therapeutics to treat diseases
– AOC1001 is designed to treat myotonic dystrophy type 1
– Other AOCs are in development to address muscle disease and other disorders
Arthur A Levin, Chief Scientific Officer, Avidity Biosciences Inc
Delivery of Novel siRNA constructs for treating cancer
– Creating siRNA payloads for cancer treatment
– Understanding the challenges of cell-specific delivery: how to get size and efficacy right?
– Choosing the appropriate delivery system
– Presenting success and future steps
David Evans, Chief Scientific Officer, Sirnaomics, Inc
Recent clinical progress with RNAi loaded KRAS-LODER for pancreatic tumour
– Introducing the RNAi loaded KRAS-LODER for targeting KRAS mutations
– Overviewing recent clinical success in phase II trials
– Presenting phase II clinical trials results including primary and secondary endpoints
– Outlining next steps of programme
Amotz Shemi, CEO, Silenseed
INT-1B3 (miR-193a-3p mimic): from bench-to-bedside
– Focus on microRNA R&D
– Success (bench-to-bedside) story for Oncology therapeutic intervention
– Preclinical to first in human study transition
Michel Janicot, CDO, InteRNA Technologies BV
Register online: www.oligonucleotide.co.uk/PRCOMpr4
Early bird offer register by 30th June and save £100
Proudly Sponsored by ChemGenes | Genscript | Tosoh Bioscience
SMi Group offer direct access to key decision makers through tailored sponsorship and exhibitor packages. For more details and all delegate enquiries please contact Alia Malick on: +44 (0)20 7827 6168.
For media queries please contact Jinna Sidhu at email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7827 6088.
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk