Acuiti Labs provides a robust and flexible platform for end-to-end billing, payment, and customer relationship management for private cars owners. Capable of working with partners from the automotive, telecom, and insurance industries (among others), AcuitiPay brings together all the services that drivers need into one easy-to-use platform which includes the following:
· Toll charging
· Accessories for cars and other vehicles
· Fuel and vehicle charging
· Roadside accident assistance
· Parking availability and assistance
· Maintenance and repairs
· Wi-Fi and streaming media
· Food and beverages
· Vehicle financing and leasing
The AcuitiPay platform enables:
· Integration with innovative services from third-party providers into the AcuitiPay platform
· Quick, convenient, one-click payment for services
· Generation of single bill for every service the vehicle takes, from parking to tolls to in-car entertainment
· Consolidated billing and invoicing from partners and third-party providers into a single system
· Streamlined onboarding of partners existing services, offerings, and loyalty programs
· Efficient management of large numbers of recurring subscriptions
· Secure and reliable delivery of billing information and driver data to partners
· Significantly simplified revenue management
· Reduced deployment time of new connected car services from months to weeks
SAP Store, found at store.sap.com, delivers a simplified and connected digital customer experience for finding, trying, buying and renewing more than 1,800 solutions from SAP and its partners. There, customers can find the SAP solutions and SAP-validated solutions they need to grow their business. And for each purchase made through SAP Store, SAP will plant a tree.
Acuiti Labs is a partner in the SAP PartnerEdge program. As such, it is empowered to build, market and sell software applications that supplement and build on SAP software and technology. The SAP PartnerEdge program provides the enablement tools, benefits and support to facilitate building high-quality, disruptive applications focused on specific business needs quickly and cost-effectively. The program provides access to all relevant SAP technologies in one simple framework under a single, global contract.
Acuiti Labs is a UK-based SAP silver partner and consulting firm that delivers business technology solutions and digital transformation deploying SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management on SAP S/4HANA and cloud-based applications such as SAP Subscription Billing, SAP CPQ, and SAP Entitlement Management. Acuiti Labs advise businesses on how they can leverage SAP solutions to deliver their business transformation in the space of billing, subscription, and usage-based operation models and work with them to deploy, upgrade and maintain their chosen solutions.
Any statements in this release that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties described in SAPs filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, including its most recent annual report on Form 20-F, that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. SAP cautions readers not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements which SAP has no obligation to update and which speak only as of their dates.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE in Germany and other countries. Please see https://www.sap.com/copyright for additional trademark information and notices. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.