Global common activities
- SDGs World Tour (for employees)
Showcase weekly online the social and SDG contribution activities throughout the Ricoh Group global companies.
- SDGs ActionStart from what you can do (at an organization level)
Each Ricoh Group company plans and implements various SDGs activities and shares the outcomes within the Ricoh Group.
- Smile for SDGs Action (for all organizations)
Recognize those teams who demonstrated exceptional ideas in implementing SDGs activities.
Activities at each company
1. Ricoh Japan
- Set activity themes, targets, and implement the three categories that contribute to the SDGs: Digitization of the workplace, Provision of digital services, and Reinforcement of internal business process.
2. Ricoh USA
- Wear green for World Environment Day (observed on June 4) to raise awareness.
- Celebrate Pride Month via Webinar in partnership with Ricoh Canada (June 17).
- Launch a new People, Planet, and Prosperity Award program, and annual SDG Spotlight Award.
3. Ricoh Latin America
- Wear green for The Green Challenge (June 4th to June 30th).
- The Green Lunch is a series of one-hour sessions every Friday in June on Everything you want to know about the SDGs with discussions, Q&A, feedback, resource sharing, training materials.
4. Ricoh Europe
- Collect and share photos of activities that employees have undertaken during the COVID-19 impact and sustainable recovery.
5. Ricoh Asia Pacific
- Declare Eco Action Pledge related to SDGs and ocean plastics will be offset for every organization, school, and individual pledge received.
- Distribute seeds to the community in support of Singapores 30-by-30 vision.
Ricohs approach to sustainability and the Sustainable Development Goals
Ricoh is empowering digital workplaces using innovative technologies and services, thus enabling individuals to work smarter.
With cultivated knowledge and organizational capabilities nurtured over its 85-years history, Ricoh is a leading provider of document management solutions, IT services, communications services, commercial and industrial printing, digital cameras, and industrial systems.
Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group has major operations throughout the world and its products and services now reach customers in approximately 200 countries and regions. In the financial year ended March 2021, Ricoh Group had worldwide sales of 1,682 billion yen (approx. 15.1 billion USD).
For further information, please visit www.ricoh.com
© 2021 RICOH COMPANY, LTD. All rights reserved. All referenced product names are the trademarks of their respective companies.