Industry Interaction Program 2019 was held at IILM College of Engineering & Technology, Greater Noida.
IILM College of Engineering and Technology successfully concluded its two days interactive Industry Interaction Program which held on 22nd and 23rd February 2019 at our campus in Greater Noida. While justifying the tagline- “an interface to foster Industry-Academia bond’, fourteen Stalwarts from industries from varied domains were invited. The aim of this event was to enlighten students on upcoming trends and development in Industries, and gauge the expectations from the future engineers and managers.
The event was commenced by lamp lighting and remembering the eternity by the faculty and students. Following that these luminary dignitaries had interesting interactive session with students-
1. Mr. Deepak Jindal (Project Manager-SAP India Pvt. Ltd.)
2. Mr. Ankur Gohri (Director- Insadec)
3. Mr. Rajeev Asija, (CEO-Aforeserve)
4. Ms. Sampurna Ghosh (Team Lead, Product Management-Core Diagnostics)
5. Ms. Devika Majumdar (Student Service Coordinator-Silverpeak Global)
6. Mr. D R Gogoi, (Director- BECIL)
7. Maj Gen Naik, (Senior Advisor-L & T)
8. Mr. Abhishek Jain (Director-Airflow Pvt. Ltd.)
9. Mr. Amit Garg, (Project Manager-DXC Technology)
10. Mr. Harsh Raj Jain (Manager HR-Ebix Software)
11. Ms. Monika Chaudhary (Manager HR-The catalyst Group)
12. Mr. Inderjeet Kumar, (Enterprise Solution Architect -Tech Mahindra)
13. Mr. Rajinder Singh (Associate Director- Cyber Security, PWC)
14. Mr. R K Singh (DGM-Cremica)
The event was loaded with interactions between the speakers and the audience. Students were highly enthusiastic to take up Industry Projects, case studies, presentations, internships to get practical exposure in an industrial working environment. Our placement team has been persistently working as a bridge to meet the demands of the industry.