Endpoint security is a key challenge for enterprises as each point of access to a network is a potential target for exploitation. Although there is no solution that will offer enterprises complete security to all endpoints against threats, there is however an option of ultising and combining emerging technology coupling your Cybersecurity effect with Artificial Intelligence.
Risk signals must be incorporated over the enterprise for AI and machine learning to impact endpoint security — not just the endpoint. Endpoint Security from Erik Scherff, Head of Business Technology Center, Royal Schiphol Group goes into more depth at the Cybersecurity & Cloud Expo 19-20 June at the RAI, Amsterdam.
Hear from a number of companies that offer AI and Cyber solutions for endpoint security such as Darktrace and Symantec at the Cybersecurity & Cloud Expo Europe. Learn how these companies are forging a new industry standard for endpoint security.
Speakers at the event include:
• Simon Bradley, Global Head of Cyber Detection Services, Siemens
• Berend Tel, Director, Axxemble
• Lars Putteneers, Sales Engineer, Sophos
• Piotr Ciepiela, EMEIA IoT/OT Security & Critical Infrastructure Leader, EY
• Orlando Scott-Cowley, Principal Technology Evangelist, Amazon Web Services
• Ben Krutzen, Partner Risk Consulting Cyber Security, KPMG Nederland
• Guy Rombaut, CTO, OneFit
• Talal Rajab, Head of Cyber and National Security, TechUk
To see all of the above speakers and exhibitors and many more at the Cybersecurity & Cloud Expo Europe. There are a range of tickets available from free passes to all-access conference and networking passes.
The event is co-located with the AI & Big Data, IoT Tech Expo, and the Blockchain expo.
You can find out more about the World Series 2019 and register for each event here:
Cybersecurity & Cloud Expo Global–25-26 April – Olympia London
Cybersecurity & Cloud Expo Europe – 19-20 June – RAI Amsterdam
Cybersecurity & Cloud Expo North America – 13-14 November – Santa Clara, Silicon Valley