“During the next six years, more than half of the heavy duty (class 7 and class 8) trucks demand would be generated from the emerging markets. As far as the developed markets are concerned, adoption of technologically advanced trucks with lower emission levels and the ones that use alternative fuel would rise”.
The Class 8 truck gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) is a vehicle with a GVWR exceeding 33000 lb (14969 kg). These include tractor trailer tractors as well as single-unit dump trucks of a GVWR over 33,000 lb; such trucks typically have 3 or more axles. Truck classifications are typically based upon the maximum loaded weight of the truck (typically using the gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) and sometimes also the gross trailer weight rating (GTWR), and can vary among jurisdictions.
The overall heavy duty trucks (class 7 and class 8), sales stood at 1.24 million units in the year 2018, and is expected to surpass 1.57 million units by 2027.
Request Sample Copy of this report:
Top Key Players
AB Volvo, Daimler Trucks North America LLC (Freightliner), Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Ford Motor Company, General Motors, Navistar, INC (INTERNATIONAL), Nissan, Paccar Inc. (Kenworth Trucks), Peterbilt, Tata Motors, TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION, Volkswagen (TRATON).
The Heavy Duty Trucks Market has been analyzed both on the supply side as well as on the demand side. Demand-side analysis includes sales and sales volumes in the region and further in all major countries. Supply-side analysis includes local production and capacity analysis. Geographic analysis is highlighted in major countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Africa and Latin America.
This Heavy Duty Trucks Market report provides a detailed overview of the industry, including qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global thick duty truck market based on class and application. The main driving factor driving the growth of heavy trucks is the growing demand for powerful suspension systems that can act as constraints in the market, with high transportation capacity to handle the weight and high costs associated with heavy trucks. Bulk cargo is expected to activate the large truck market in the future.
Get Reasonable Discount on this Premium Report @:
– The Heavy Duty Trucks Market report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
– Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
– Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
– Key developments and strategies observed in the market
– Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
– In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
– Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
– Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
• Class 7 (Between 26,001 and 33,000 Lb)
• Class 8 (33,001Lb and Higher
• Natural Gas
• Hybrid Electric Vehicles
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America
For More Information: