Missouri State University (MSU), a long-established university in the Midwest United States, has announced new International Excellence Scholarships, for UG & PG Program Students. Students with outstanding skills and a disciplined approach towards learning can avail these scholarships throughout their duration of study at Missouri State University.
The ‘International Excellence Scholarship’ will help students to overcome the financial strain while studying in the US. Explaining the same, Mr Brad Bodenhausen, Associate Vice President of International Programs, said, “UG students who have secured 1160 or above in SAT will be offered a $7,500 scholarship. The $10,000 scholarship will be selected on a competitive basis and is open to students who have secured 1230 or above in SAT. Please note the deadline to apply for the 10K scholarship is 15th March 2019.”
For PG students who have secured more than 3.25 CGPA in their graduation will be offered a $2,500 scholarship.
Eligibility criteria for UG Scholarships:
• Any student with an SAT score of 1160 or above (or ACT 24) is eligible for International Excellence Scholarship.
• Strong academic record*
*Student must enrol at Missouri State University within 24 months of completion of high school and have qualifying test scores on file prior to the first semester of enrolment to qualify for the scholarship.
Eligibility criteria for PG Scholarship:
• Any students with more than 3.25 CGPA in their graduation.
• Strong academic record.
• Automatic award for qualified applicants.
Specifying the benefits of studying at Missouri State University, Mr.Brad Bodenhausen, said, “Missouri State University provides an unbeatable value when compared to the other US institutions. The faculty at Missouri State is committed to providing a learning experience that effectively combines both practical and academic excellence. Missouri State’s tuition and fees are less than state and national averages for public and private institutions.”
Benefit to Indian students:
• Missouri State University is ranked 32nd in Top Public Schools in the Midwest by US News and World Report. (https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/rankings.)
• The curriculum provides students from India with a global perspective to work in a variety of communication industry settings.
• Students will learn through experience with internships and service-learning opportunities that promote community involvement while providing vital job skills.
• The well-organized on and off campus housing facilities at MSU are a boon to Indian students.