Rare Woods SA is a renowned company known for its rare and exotic timbers. The company was originally founded in the year 1982, by Rory Wood. The main aim of this company is to populate the South African market with a variety of timber which was not easily available. The company supplies premium timber to a wide-spectrum of customers, ranging from wood turners, decorators, and toymakers to construction companies, businesses, shop fitters and hobbyists. Their high-quality timber is also used by restorers to work on wooden cars and boats.
Over the years Rare Woods SA has become one of the most reputed South African exotic wood suppliers. They stock over a hundred and fifty varieties and species of timber. Therefore, timber supplied by this company can be used for any activity or construction that involves wood.
What is Offered by Rare Woods?
1. Flooring: Wooden flooring is an extremely popular choice in today’s market because of its aesthetic appeal and luxury. Rare Woods SA stocks premium-quality maple and oak wood, which gives the floors an elegant finish. The sales team is always available for help and offers expert suggestion on the choice of wood.
2. Decking: This company offers a variety of decking timbers, which generally is pre-manufactured and ready-to-install. Purpleheart, Ipe, Balau and Garapa are undoubtedly the best out of their stock. They also provide the service of supplying a unique kind of exotic timber on special request.
3. Structural Timber: The company also offers structural timber for pergolas and deck support. They have a wide range of hard-wearing and attractive timber. The most popular examples of such forms of timber are Meranti, Keruing and Iroko.
4. Joinery: Timber, offered by Rare Woods SA is also used by joineries, where Meranti and Iroko are the most popular options. There is an availability of far more luxurious form of wood like, African Padauk, Afrormosia and the best-ever, Burmese Teak.
5. Furniture: Rare Woods SA is a well-known timber supplier. Such exotic and high-quality timber is used in the manufacture of various elegant pieces of furniture.
For more information, please visit their website – https://www.rarewoods.co.za/
About the Company:
Rare Woods SA was setup by Rory Woods in 1982. The main goal of the company is to offer rare and exotic timber to their customers. Their showrooms are stocked with enormous variations of timber which is supplied to different sectors around the world.
12 Nourse Avenue, Epping 2, Goodwood
Cape Town, 7475, South Africa
Tel: +27 21 535 2004