According to the rules of GB2102-88. There are three types of steel pipe packaging: bundling, packing, oiling or oiling. The steel pipe is a long steel strip having a hollow section and no seam at the periphery. Steel pipes have hollow sections and are used as pipes for transporting fluids, such as pipes for transporting oil, natural gas, gas, water and certain solid materials. Compared with solid steel such as round steel, the steel pipe is light in weight and is a kind of economical section steel. It is widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as oil drill pipe, car drive shaft and bicycle frame. And steel scaffolding used in construction.
The use of steel pipe to make ring parts can improve the utilization of data, simplify the production process, save data and processing man-hours, such as rolling bearing rings, jack sets, etc., has been widely used in steel pipe production. Steel pipes are still the material of all kinds of conventional weapons. The barrels and barrels must be made of steel pipes. Steel pipes can be divided into round pipes and shaped pipes according to the shape of the cross-sectional area. Because the circumference is the largest under the condition that the circumference is flat, a circular tube can transport more fluid.
In addition, the circular section is subjected to a relatively uniform force when subjected to internal or external radial pressure, and therefore, most of the steel pipes are round pipes. However, the circular tube also has certain limitations. For example, under the condition of being bent by the plane, the round tube is not as strong as the square and rectangular tube, and some agricultural machinery skeletons, steel wood furniture, etc. are commonly used for square and rectangular tubes. Shaped steel pipes of other cross-section shapes are required depending on the application.
1. The seamless steel pipe for passenger car semi-axle casing (GB3088-82) is a high-quality carbon structural steel and alloy structural steel hot-rolled seamless steel pipe for the production of semi-axle casings for car and axle tube for drive axles.
2. High-pressure oil pipe for diesel engine (GB3093-86) is a cold-drawn seamless steel pipe for the high-pressure pipe of diesel engine eruption system.
3. Fine inner diameter seamless steel pipe for hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders (GB8713-88) is a cold drawn or cold rolled fine seamless steel pipe with fine inner diameter scale for hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders.
4. Cold drawn or cold rolled fine seamless steel pipe (GB3639-83) is a cold drawn or cold rolled fine seamless steel pipe with high precision and good surface finish for mechanical structures and hydraulic equipment. The use of fine seamless steel pipes to make mechanical structures or hydraulic equipment can greatly save machining time and improve data utilization, which will help improve product quality.
5. Structural stainless steel seamless steel pipe (GB/T14975-1994) is widely used in the chemical, petroleum, textile, medical, food, machinery and other industries of corrosion-resistant pipes and structural parts and parts of stainless steel hot rolling ( Squeeze, expand and cold-roll (roll) seamless steel tubes.
6. Stainless steel seamless pipe for fluid transportation (GB/T14976-1994) is a hot-rolled (extruded, expanded) and cold drawn (rolled) seamless steel pipe made of stainless steel for transporting fluids.
7. Shaped seamless steel pipe is a general term for seamless steel pipes of other cross-section shapes other than round pipes. According to the different dimensions of the cross-section of the steel pipe, it can be divided into equal-wall thick-shaped seamless steel pipe (code D), unequal wall thickness profiled seamless steel pipe (code BD), and variable-diameter profiled seamless steel pipe (code BJ). Shaped seamless steel tubes are widely used in various structural parts, things and mechanical parts. Compared with the round pipe, the special-shaped pipe generally has a large moment of inertia and a section modulus, and has a large bending and torsion resistance, which can greatly reduce the structural component and save steel.