Family solicitors Andrew & Andrew is one of over 6500 family solicitors who are members of Resolution. Membership dictates that each of these family solicitors abides by a code of practice at the heart of which lies a dedication to resolving family problems in a sensitive, constructive and cost-effective manner.
Andrew & Andrew follow the code to the letter
[Portsmouth, 25/03/2019] As Resolution members, family solicitors Andrew & Andrew follow every tenet of the Resolution code of practice. This means Andrew & Andrew:
• Strive to reduce conflict through a variety of means, including avoiding the use of inflammatory language
• Support families in putting the best interests of any children involved in a dispute first
• Always act as family solicitors with honesty, integrity and objectivity
• Help clients fully comprehend and manage potential long-term consequences of their decisions, be they financial or emotional
• Treat everyone they deal with as a family solicitors with respect and without judgement
• Guide Andrew & Andrew clients through all of their legal options
• Continue to develop the skills and knowledge of their team of family solicitors
• Use the Resolution Guide to Good Practice in their day-to-day work as family solicitors.
Andrew & Andrew clients stand to gain from their approach
Whatever the outcome of a case, with family solicitors Andrew & Andrew taking a constructive, non-confrontational approach, clients can avoid unnecessary aggression and stress and come out the other side of their case with fewer emotional scars.
Andrew & Andrew: here to help in all family law matters
As compassionate family solicitors, Andrew & Andrew can assist clients with the legal side of a range of family problems, including:
• divorce, civil dissolution, nullity and judicial separation
• child arrangements orders, specific issue orders, prohibited steps orders and parental responsibility applications
• financial agreements reached during mediation following the breakdown of a relationship or negotiation of a financial agreement when mediation has failed
• consent orders, separation agreements and financial order applications.
The legal issues that can arise when family disputes occur can be as varied and unique as the families themselves. As experienced family solicitors, Andrew & Andrew are able to provide reliable advice and effective legal services to help resolve disputes as quickly and painlessly as possible.