BRASS SHEET METAL PARTS
ASIATECH BRASS CORPORATION
BRASS MACHINING, FORGING, STAMPING, ASSEMBLY & FINISHING
ASIATECH BRASS CORPORATION called as the Turning, Forging, Brass Cooper Steel Stainless Stamping to make Sheet metal parts with high quality up to 40 ton Capacity Mechanical & Hydraulic presses with Gold, Silver, Nickel, Zinc, Tin & other finishing as well as Assembly (Different material) plus Custom require packaging, Labeling & instructed direct delivery .
The company full complete product manufacture & supplier including a vast range of capabilities in Brass Machining (Turning) , Forging, Stamping (Sheet Metal) small to heavy works, Final Finishes and assembly.
Precision Brass Parts with bulk quantity manufacturing capabilities. Low to High volume as per customer requires.
For high quality Parts manufacture that offering low cost, perfect on time delivery with technical expertise for your product requirements- which are located at ASIATECH BRASS CORPORATION.
Some of our best Brass Part manufacturing services include various kind of Product range which is described as under:
ASIATECH BRASS CORPORATION have set up facility of stamping in Brass raw material capacity 0.20mm up to 4mm thickness. At present doing stamping works in Brass as well as Copper, Steel, Mild Steel, Graded Steel, Stainless Steel Step by step we have develop the skills to provide customers entire requirement satisfaction.
ASIATECH BRASS CORPORATION offer total product completion
• Any kind of cutting job in quantity.
• Bending, Degree Bending.
• Embossing up to 4MM.
• Threading as per GO-NO GO Gauge basis.
• Vertical different operations.
• Numbering marking + name marking
ASIATECH BRASS CORPORATION Extra Ordinary Factor
• Minimum tooling development time, tooling development as per drawing or sample. Reduce usage of raw material with perfect tooling. Direct cost effectiveness.
• Usage of best quality of raw material to provide strength in perfect quality.
• Every hour one time checking the tooling to provide best outer finish & reduce risk of more rejection due to tooling failure.
Cell no. : + 91 98795 60456
Plot No. K-1/245, GIDC, Shanker Tekri, Nand Dham Society, Jamnagar, 361004
Phone : + 91 288 2560 456
Fax : + 91 288 2563 356
Email : email@example.com
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : www.asiatechmetal.com