Ophthalmic Lasers Market is expected to reach USD 1505.5 Million by 2025, from USD 1018.92 Million growing at a CAGR of 5.0% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2025. Ophthalmic lasers are devices which use precise source of light to treat ophthalmic ailments.
Major Market competitors/players: Global Ophthalmic Lasers Market
Some of the major players operating in the ophthalmic lasers market are Alcon Laboratories, Inc., Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, Ellex Medical Lasers Limited, Abbott Medical Optics, Inc., Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Topcon Corporation, IRIDEX Corporation, Lumenis, Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems AG, and NIDEK Co., Ltd among others.
Download PDF Sample report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-ophthalmic-lasers-market
Lasers lights are divided into coherent, monochromatic and collimated. Using the laser-based microscopic techniques with adaptive optics helps ophthalmologist to detect glaucoma and other devastating eye problems. In diabetic retinopathy argon lasers are generally used. Krypton lasers are used in macular degeneration.
Market Segmentation: Global Ophthalmic Lasers Market
The ophthalmic lasers market is segmented into product, application, end users and geography.
- Based on product, the market is segmented into femtosecond laser, excimer lasers, ND:YAG laser, diode lasers and others.
- Based on application, the market is segmented into refractive error correction, cataract removal, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, age-related macular degeneration and other.
- Based on the end-users, the market is segmented into hospital, ambulatory surgical centers and others
Competitive Analysis: Global Ophthalmic Lasers Market
The global ophthalmic lasers market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of ophthalmic lasers market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increased in prevalence of ophthalmic ailments
- Increase in geriatric population
- Increase in prevalence of chronic diseases like diabetes
- Advancement in technology in laser based devices
- High cost of equipment and therapy
- Availability of alternative therapies
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818