Next-generation firewall market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 13.40% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2026. Next-generation firewall can be defined as a process of collecting, archiving, managing and reporting logs. These logs are generated from various devices, including routers, servers, routers, and switches for firewalls.
Major Market Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global next-generation firewall market are Fortinet, Inc., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Cisco Systems, Inc., Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Barracuda Networks, Inc., Forcepoint, Zscaler, Inc., Juniper Networks, Inc., WatchGuard Technologies, Inc., Sophos Ltd., GajShield Infotech (I) Pvt. Ltd., Hillstone Networks, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., SonicWall, NVIDIA Corporation, Untangle, Alibaba Cloud and others.
Download PDF Sample report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-next-generation-firewall-market
The next-generation firewall (NGFW) refers to third-generation network firewall innovation, integrating premium characteristics such as in-line deep packet inspection (DPI) and intrusion prevention (IPS), application-level traffic inspection capacities.
Segmentation: Global Next-Generation Firewall Market
- By Solution (Hardware, Virtual, Cloud-based)
- By Service (Professional Service, Managed Service)
- By Organization Size (Small and Medium-sized Enterprises, Large Enterprises)
- By Vertical (BFSI, Retail, IT and Telecom, Government and Public Utilities, Healthcare, Energy and Utilities, Education, Others)
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Global next-generation firewall market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of next-generation firewall market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
- Increasing adoption of bring your own device (BYOD) in organizations is driving the growth of the market
- Internal and external threats to an organization are rising rapidly due to advancement in technology
- High functionalities of the NGFW solutions is fueling the market growth
- An increasing number of electronic devices are getting connected to the internet, including, smart TVs, mobile devices, among others
For More Inquiry Contact us at: @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-next-generation-firewall-market
- High cost of NGFW solutions will restraint the market expansion
- Rising adoption of unified threat management (UTM) solutions in small and medium sized enterprises hinders the market growth
- The increasing competition with the traditional firewall systems is restraining the market growth
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818