Marine Coatings Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 3.67 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 6.76 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.95% in the forecast period of 2020 -2026. To protect the ships, tankers, vessels and others from the saline water or fresh water, a type of protective coating is used which is called marine coatings.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in marine coating market are PPG Industries, Inc., Akzo Nobel N.V., Axalta Coatings Systems, Cabot Corporation, Carboline Company, Coolshield International Pty., Ltd, Delta T & Protective Products, Excel Enterprise, General Coatings Corporation, Jotun, Kansai Paint Co., Ltd., Lincoln Industries, Mascoat, Mathur Corr-Tech Private. Limited., Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd., NPP Engineering, Sharpshell Industrial Solutions.
Download PDF Sample report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-marine-coatings-market
They are waterproof and are corrosion resistant and abrasion resistant. Film drying and air setting, laser fusing and laser marking, reactive and moisture curing, UV radiation are some of the technologies which are included in the marine coatings. They are used in the substrate made of aluminium, steel, fibres or fabrics, asphalt, bitumen, plastics and others depending on the technology.
Segmentation: Global Marine Coatings Market
- By Resin (Epoxy, Alkyd, Polyurethane, Acrylic, Polyester, Fluoropolymer)
- By Product Type (Anti- Corrosion Coating, Antifouling Coating)
- By Applications (Cargo Ships, Passenger Ship, Boat)
- By Marine Segment (Dry Docking, New Shipbuilding)
- By End- Use (Marine, Oil & Gas, Industrial, Construction, Energy and Power, Transportation),
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Global marine coating market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of marine coating market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- Requirement for the repairing and maintenance of the ship is driving the growth of the market
- They are excellent oil, water, chemical and weather resistance.
- The strict environmental regulation on the production of the protective coating is restraining the growth of this market.
- Increasing cost of the raw materials is restraining market growth
Want Full Report? Enquire Here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-marine-coatings-market
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818