Ethylene Oxide Market is estimated to grow with a stable CAGR of 5.92% in the forecast period of 2020-2026. Ethylene oxide or oxirane is an organic compound. It is a flammable gas and colourless. They are bactericidal, fungicidal and sporicidal disinfectant and are effective against micro- organisms.
They usually have sweet ether like smell. In food and textiles they are used as a fumigant. They are mainly used to make consumer products and non- consumer chemical intermediates. They are also used as the raw materials for PET resins which are used for the manufacturing of bottles and container and polyester fiber.
Key Market Competitors: Global Ethylene Oxide Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in ethylene oxide market are Al SABIC, BASF SE, Formosa Plastics Corporation, Huntsman International LLC., India Glycol Limited, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited, INEOS, KAZANORGSINTEZ, LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V., Nippon Shokubai Co., Ltd., PTT Global Chemical Public Company Limited, Reliance Industries Limited, Shell Global.
Get Exclusive Sample Report: @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-ethylene-oxide-market
Segmentation: Global Ethylene Oxide Market
- By Product (Ethylene Glycol, Monoethylene Glycol, Diethylene Glycol, Triethylene Glycol, Ethoxylates, Ethanolamines, Polyethene Glycol Ethers, Polyalkylene Glycols)
- By End- User (Automotive, Agrochemical, Food & Beverages, Textile, Personal Care, Pharmaceutical, Detergents)
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Competitive Analysis: Global Ethylene Oxide Market
Global ethylene oxide market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of ethylene oxide market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- Increasing usage of ethylene oxide in healthcare devices is driving market
- Increasing demand of ethylene oxide in agricultural products as fumigants is driving market
- Its flammable nature at room temperature is restraining the market
- Its hazardous effect on eyes and skin is restraining the market
For More Inquiry Contact us at: @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-ethylene-oxide-market
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818