Market Research Future (MRFR) revealed in a report that the global video streaming market will experience a positive growth during the forecast period of 2018 to 2023. The report mentioned the market valuation to jump from USD 39.61 billion in 2018 to a calculated valuation of USD 102.09 billion by the end of the forecast period. The growth of market is expected to be at a CAGR of 20.8% in the forthcoming years.
The Video Steaming Industry is anticipated to achieve a fast-paced growth in the coming years owing to the advancements in digital technologies and the emergence of 5G network services. Additionally, partnerships and agreements among the providers of various telecom network and video streaming providers is projected to strikingly increase in the forthcoming years. This is because it offers uninterrupted video streaming experience for the consumers to enjoy upon.
Get More Details of Report @ https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/video-streaming-market-size-share-global-industry-analysis-key-players-development-strategy-sales-revenue-business-growth-future-plans-and-forecast-2023-2020-08-01
The prominent players in Video Streaming Market Share are – Netflix (U.S.), Adobe Systems Incorporated (U.S.), Ustream (U.S.), Amazon Web Service, Inc. (U.S.), Akamai Technologies (U.S.), Microsoft Corporation (U.S.), Apple , Inc. (U.S.), Google (U.S.), Hulu (U.S.), and Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.) among others.
Global Video Streaming Market: Segmental Analysis
The global video streaming market has been segmented on the basis of streaming type, platform, deployment, solution, service, revenue model, vertical, and region.
- By mode of streaming type, the global video streaming market has been segmented into live video streaming and non-linear video streaming.
- By mode of platform, the global video streaming market has been segmented into laptops and desktops, tablets and smartphones, smart TVs, and gaming consoles.
- By mode of deployment, the global video streaming market has been segmented into cloud and on-premise.
- By mode of solution, the global video streaming market has been segmented into pay TV, internet protocol television, and over the top (OTT). Among these, the over the top (OTT) solution is estimated to showcase the highest market growth rate during the appraisal period and is expected to dominate the video streaming market share.
- By mode of service, the global video streaming market has been segmented into training and support, consulting, and managed services.
- By mode of revenue model, the global video streaming market has been segmented into subscription, rental, advertisement, and retail.
- By mode of vertical, the global video streaming market has been segmented into BFSI, healthcare, education, media & entertainment, IT & telecommunication, retail, and government.
Geographically, the Video Streaming Market span across regions namely, North America, Asia Pacific, Europe and Rest-of-the-World (RoW).
Among all the regions, the North American region is predicted to account for the largest market share. The growth is attributed to the growing use of mobiles and tablets coupled with technical advancements in this region. Moreover, companies in the U.S. and Canada are using video streaming services for the launching of new products along with branding and marketing of the company’s products, which is further influencing the market growth in this region.
The Asia Pacific region is estimated to expand at the fastest rate during the appraisal period. In this region, China is estimated to grow at a significant rate during the appraisal period owing to the growing number of users accessing the Internet. Moreover, the Chinese sites have imposed a ban on several international TV series which has resulted in the piracy cases in the country. The Chinese government is emphasizing on launching state-owned video streaming service in order to control piracy and enabling a cost-effective method for users to access Hollywood contents. Such factors are influencing the market growth in this region.
Get Complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/video-streaming-market-3150
TABLE OF CONTENTS
List of Figures
Figure 1 Market Synopsis
Figure 2 Market Attractiveness Analysis: Global Video Streaming Market
Figure 3 Global Video Streaming Market Analysis, By Type, 2017 (%)
Figure 4 Global Video Streaming Market Analysis, By Deployment, 2017 (%)
Figure 5 Global Video Streaming Market Analysis, By Platform, 2017 (%)
Figure 6 Global Video Streaming Market Analysis, By Component, 2017 (%)
Figure 7 Global Video Streaming Market Analysis, By Model, 2017 (%)
Figure 8 Global Video Streaming Market Analysis, By Region, 2017 (%)
Figure 9 Global Video Streaming Market: Market Structure
Get New Updates @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/ict-mrfr
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312