zinc chemicals market accounted for USD 7.83 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2025. Zinc chemicals are inorganic compounds manufactured from two different processes such as direct and indirect.
Major Market Competitors: Global Zinc Chemicals Market
Some of the major players in zinc chemicals market Akrochem, American Chemet Corporation, Bruggemannchemical, GHC, Hakusuitech, Numinor, Pan-Continental Chemical, Rech Chemical
Rubamin, Seyang Zinc Technology, Toho Zinc, Transpek-Silox, US Zinc, Uttam Industries, Weifang Longda Zinc Industry, Zinc Oxide Llc and many more.
Download PDF Sample report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-zinc-chemicals-market
Zinc oxide produced by the indirect process is pure than that through the direct process. There is a growing demand for zinc chemicals in rubber compounding, agriculture, glass & ceramics, paints & coatings, chemicals, food & pharmaceuticals and textiles activates, which is expected to be one of the major drivers of the market over the next seven years.
Market Segmentation: Global Zinc Chemicals Market
The zinc chemicals market is segmented on the basis of type into zinc oxide, zinc sulfate, zinc carbonate, zinc chloride and others.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into rubber compounding, agriculture, glass & ceramics, paints & coatings, chemicals, food & pharmaceuticals, textiles and others.
- On the basis of geography, the zinc chemicals market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
Competitive Landscape: Global Zinc Chemicals Market
The global zinc chemicals market is fragmented with the presence of a large number of players across different regions. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Major Market Drivers:
- Growth in Automotive sector in Asia-Pacific
- Demand for zinc chemicals in the agriculture industry
- Growing glass & ceramics sector
- Falling usage of zinc chemicals in paints & coatings
- High prices of zinc chemicals
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818