Global Sports & Energy Drinks Market is valued at an estimated USD 32.00 billion, and this value is projected to rise to USD 78.10 billion by 2026, undergoing with a CAGR of 11.80% in the forecast period of 2020-2026. Sports & energy drinks are majorly consumed by athletes for hydration. Sports drinks provide a proper balance of carbohydrates, electrolytes and other vitamins to the body. They are consumed to increase performance and endurance.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the sports and energy drinks market are PepsiCo, Inc., The Coca-Cola Company, Red Bull Monster Energy Company, T.C. Pharma tsuka Holdings Co. Ltd., Rockstar Inc, Abbott, Acrtic, Beverage Company International INC, Britvic PLC, Champion Performance, AJE, Cloud 9 Energy Drink Goldwin Health Care Pvt. Ltd, D'Angelo Brands Inc, Frucor Suntory, The Kraft Heinz Company, Big Red, AriZona, Keurig Dr Pepper Inc., Living Essentials Marketing, LLC are few among others.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report Here: @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-sports-energy-drinks-market
Energy drinks are consumed to improve mental concentration, memory improvement and to reduce fatigue. The sports and energy drinks are marketed at various platforms such as extreme sports events, rock concerts and motor sport races to enhance their customer base. With Increased campaigns, sports and energy drinks are no longer niche products, but have now been transitioned to one of the fastest growing product globally.
Segmentation: Global Sports & Energy Drinks Market
- By Product Type (Sports Drink, Energy Drink)
- By Application (Before Exercise, During Exercise, Recovery)
- By Consumption Time (before 11 am, 11-2 pm, 2-5 pm, 5-8 pm, post 8 pm)
- By Ingredients (Carbohydrates, Electrolytes, Flavor, Preservatives, Others)
- By Distribution Channel (Store-based Retailers, Non-Store Retailing)
- By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America and Middle East and Africa)
Global sports and energy drinks market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of sports and energy drinks market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- Rising awareness of sports & energy drinks has catered to increased purchase by consumers. Consumers are now more aware of the benefits and availability, and readily purchase such drinks.
- Increased campaigns by key players to promote energy drinks for tapping customers other than athletes have contributed to the steady growth in the market. Now, the myth that sports and energy drinks are to be consumed only by athletes and sportspersons has been broken, and it is now believed that it can be consumed by the layman.
- Innovative products with wide range of flavors are introduced to cater to different tastes and preferences of consumers. This has made it possible to attract a wide base of customers.
- Stringent regulatory frameworks act as a restraint which hampers the sale of sports and energy drinks will act as a restrain for the market.
- Health risks associated with the consumption of sports & energy drinks prevents people from consuming such drinks as it can have an adverse effect on their health.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818