Global retail automation market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 11.97% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2026. Retail automation operates as a fully automatic retail stores with the integrations of software. It has changed the traditional retail stores as it is more efficient since it consumes less time in purchasing.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global retail automation market are Datalogic S.p.A., First Data Corporation, FUJITSU, Honeywell International Inc., NCR Corporation, Zebra Technologies Corp., Pricer AB, Posiflex Technology, Inc., Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated, Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Probiz Technologies Prvt Ltd., E&K Automation GmbH, KUKA AG, Olea Kiosks Inc., inMarket, POS Company, AGS Transact Technologies Ltd., Fametech Inc., SeePoint, LLC, Simbe Robotics, Inc., Arkrobot.com, GreyOrange pte ltd. among others.
Download PDF Sample report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-retail-automation-market
The rise in purchasing power globally is increasing the demand for automation in retail stores. Consumers can browse the products using a touchscreen interface and can select the product of their choice to proceed to pay for it using debit or credit card and then the products are automatically dispensed through a system either by a robotic arm or gravity fed drop system.
Segmentation: Global Retail Automation Market
- By Component (Hardware, Software)
- By Type (Point of Sales, Barcode & RFID, Electronic Shelf Labels, Cameras, Autonomous Guided Vehicle, Automatic Storage and Retrieval System, Automated Conveyor, Warehouse Robotics, Others)
- By Implementation (On-Store Premise, On-Warehouse)
- By End User (Hypermarkets, Supermarkets, Single Item Stores, Petrol Pumps/Fuel Stations, Hospitality, Retail Pharmacies)
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa)
Global retail automation market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of customer of retail automation market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- The growth in the retail industry, is driving the growth of the market
- The surge in the demand for quality and fast service, is propelling the growth of the market
- The rise in demand for automation products in retail, is boosting the growth of the market
- The benefits associated with business optimization for retailers in terms of cost, is driving the growth of the market
- The lack of skilled personnel, is restricting the growth of the market
- The dependency on the internet and electricity, is hindering the growth of the market
For More Inquiry Contact us at: @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-retail-automation-market
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818