ERP Systems are comprehensive, integrated systems which control all major elements of a manufacturing-based business, line–up financial management, human resources, operations management, and manufacturing with the core accounting system. ERP systems are also used to maintain consistency in the entire sale cycle by the continuous monitoring of production, accounting, and content.
360Quadrants has released a quadrant, best ERP Systems to help businesses make quicker and more informed decisions for their businesses. Ranking Quadrants are generated post analysis of companies (product portfolios and business strategies) and will be updated every three months based on market and regional analyses and developments in the ERP Systems space. 360Quadrants conducts an in-depth SWOT analysis which helps service providers in learning about new opportunities and areas where they lag behind their peers. It also helps clients in choosing the most appropriate vendor for their requirements.
CATEGORIZATION OF ERP SYSTEMS COMPANIES
360Quadrants evaluated over 30 companies offering ERP Systems of which the top 13 were categorized and placed on a quadrant under Visionary Leaders, Dynamic Differentiators, and Emerging Leaders.
SAP, NetSuite, Epicor, Sage Acumatica, Tally, Odoo, Syspro, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Orion Enterprise, and Munis have been identified as visionary leaders as they have established product portfolios and a robust market presence and business strategies. They have strong portfolios of best ERP Systems and associated services. These vendors have been marking their presence in the ERP Systems market by offering highly customized and easily deployable software for their commercial clients, coupled with their robust business strategies to achieve continued growth in the market.
ERPNext has been identified as an emerging company as it has a niche product offering and a decent business strategy which helps it achieve consistent growth. The emerging players specialize in offering highly niche and tailor-made solutions and services to their clients. Most of the emerging vendors have been undertaking multiple acquisitions and boosting their sales capabilities in various regions to offer integrated services to a wide range of clients.
Mie Trak Pro and Skubana have been recognized as dynamic differentiators as they have innovative portfolios of solutions and services. They have extensive networks of channel partners and resellers to increase the deployment of their services across various vertical markets. Over the years, the dynamic vendors have been consistently generating positive revenue growth in the accounting solutions market and their positions are enhanced by organic and inorganic strategies undertaken by them over the period.
360QUADRANT COMPANY EVALUATION METHODOLOGY
Top Companies in ERP Systems have been rated using the following methodology –
- A highly experienced team of researchers and senior analyst’s conducts extensive research to generate a list of vendors.
- An algorithm is used to collect inputs from key stakeholders—industry experts, buyers, vendors, and 360Quadrants analysts—based on criteria for Product Maturity and Company Maturity.
- Criteria under Product Maturity include breadth and depth of product/service offering, product features and functionalities, product differentiation, and their impact on customer value.
- Criteria under Company Maturity include geographical footprint, partner ecosystem, financial stability, and client coverage, or sector footprint.
- Approximately 100+ in-depth parameters will be considered for research for the ERP Systems. These parameters will be updated every six months to ensure the latest developments are taken into consideration.
- A weightageis assigned to each stakeholder based on information gathered pertaining to the above criteria as well as inputs from stakeholders. These inputs follow the order of priority given below:
- Industry Experts
- 360Quadrants Analysts
- The inputs are analyzed, and a final rating is assigned to each vendor
- After the finalization of ratings, each vendor is placed in the most relevant quadrant based on its score.
360Quadrants is the largest marketplace looking to disrupt USD 3.7 trillion of technology spends and is the only rating platform for vendors in the technology space. The platform provides users access to unbiased information that helps them make qualified business decisions. The platform facilitates deeper insights using direct engagement with 650+ industry experts and analysts and allows buyers to discuss their requirements with 7,500 vendors. Companies get to win ideal new customers, customize their quadrants, decide key parameters, and position themselves strategically in niche spaces, to be consumed by giants and startups alike. Experts get to grow their brand and increase their thought leadership. The platform targets the building of a social network that links industry experts with companies worldwide.
360Quadrants will also be launching quadrants in fields such as Accounting Software, Human Resource Software, and Social Media Analytics Software.
Mr. Agney Sugla
630 Dundee Road, Suite 430
Northbrook, IL 60062