The global Linux Operating System market size is projected to reach USD 15.64 billion by the end of 2027. The increasing product applications across diverse industry verticals will bode well for market growth. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Linux Operating System Market Size, Share & Covid-19 Impact Analysis, By Distribution (Virtual Machines, Servers and Desktops), By End-use (Commercial/Enterprise and Individual), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027,” the market was worth USD 3.89 billion in 2019 and will exhibit a CAGR of 19.2% during the forecast period, 2020-2027.
List of companies profiled in the market:
• Amazon Web Services, Inc. (US)
• Arch Linux
• Canonical Ltd. (United Kingdom)
• ClearCenter (US)
• Debian (US)
• Elementary, Inc. (US)
• Slackware Linux Project(US)
• IBM Corporation (Red Hat, Inc.) (US)
• Zorin Group (Ireland)
• MontaVista Software, LLC (US)
• Oracle Corporation (US)
• Plesk International GmbH (SolvasVM) (Switzerland)
• SUSE Group (Germany)
The Covid-19 pandemic has created a sense of panic across the world. Accounting to the rapid spread of the disease, governments across majority of the countries are taking in strict actions to control the spread of the disease. Despite the impact of coronavirus outbreak on several businesses, it is likely to have a minimal impact on the Linux Operating System Market vendors across the world. The market will witness quick recovery in the post-coronavirus outbreak era.
The report will include the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the global. It will also include the strategies that major companies are adopting to overcome the downfalls during this pandemic.
North America to Account for the Largest Share; Increasing Investment in Cloud Platforms Will Aid Growth
The report analyzes ongoing market trends across North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, the market in North America is projected to emerge dominant in the coming years. The presence of several large scale companies in the United States will have a direct impact on the growth of the market in this region. As of 2018, the market in 2018 was worth USD 675.5 million and this value is projected to increase further in the coming years. Besides North America, the market in Europe will exhibit a considerable CAGR in the coming years driven by the growing efforts to integrate the use of Linux Operating System Market in desktop systems in several countries across Europe.
Regional Analysis for Linux Operating System Market:
• North America (the USA and Canada)
• Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
• Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
• Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Linux Operating System Market:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
4. Key Linux Operating System Market Insights
5. Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
6. North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
7. Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
8. Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
9. The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
10. Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Global Linux Operating System Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
13. Company Profiles
December 2019: Elementary, Inc. announced the launch of Elementary OS 5.1 Hera linux distribution with the aim of providing more refined end-user experience, and improved productivity for new users.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
• Comprehensive analysis of the Medical Lighting Technologies Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
• Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
• Identifies market restraints and boosters.
• Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.