API Testing Market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 2531.66 million by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR of 20.45% in the forecast period of 2020-2026. API stands for application program interface. It is used to build software, and facilitates communication between software programs. It deals with access to the application without a user interface through collective form of software function and procedures. It is a testing software that checks if the functionality, reliability, performance, security are met, ensuring that the desires of the applications and developers are met beforehand.
API software is less time consuming than that of GUI testing. XML or JSON can be used to exchange data which are language independent. It has its wide application in IT and telecommunication banking, financial services, and insurance, retail and ecommerce, media and entertainment, healthcare, manufacturing, government.
Get Exclusive Sample Report: @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-api-testing-market
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global API Testing Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the API testing market are Astegic Inc., Axway, Bleum, Broadcom, CYGNET INFOTECH, IBM, Inflectra Corporation, Infosys Limited, Load Impact AB., LogiGear Corporation, Micro Focus, Nevatech, Inc., PARASOFT, Tricentis, Vector Software, Inc., SmartBear Software, Oracle, QualityLogic, Runscope, Centrify Corporation, QSG, SendGrid, Sybrant Technologies, among others.
Segmentation: Global API Testing Market
- By Deployment Model (On-Premises, Cloud)
- By Component (API Testing Tools/Software, API Testing Services)
- By Vertical (IT and Telecommunication Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, Retail and Ecommerce, Media and Entertainment, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Government)
- By Organization Size (Large Companies, Small and Mid-sized Businesses)
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Competitive Analysis: Global API Testing Market
Global API testing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of API testing market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- Businesses adopting open API strategies
- Adoption of agile practices for software development
- Complexities in the IT sector and the need for testing the performance, drive the market for this demand
- Implementation of modern techniques of agile and DevOps practices for software development, requires the adoption of modern testing methods thereby driving the demand for API testing
- Data regulations and policies
- Problems relating to safety and privacy of data hinder the growth of this market
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-api-testing-market
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818