Global DNS firewall Market accounted for USD 89.56 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.7% the forecast period of 2020 to 2025. A DNS firewall is a system security arrangement that organizes frameworks from interfacing malicious Internet areas. DNS Firewall works by utilizing DNS Response Policy Zones (RPZs) and significant risk insight to counteract information exfiltration. DNS Firewalls can likewise give bits of knowledge on dangers, separate tainted gadgets for remediation, protects the data assets by anticipating the cyber-attacks.
Market Segmentation: Global DNS firewall Market
- The global DNS firewall market is based on deployment type, end users, end-use vertical and geographical segments.
- Based on deployment type, the market is segmented into cloud, on-premises and virtual appliance.
- Based on end users, the global market is segmented into DNS providers, domain name registrars, enterprises, website hosts and service providers.
- Based on end-use vertical, the market is segmented into banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), telecom and it, media and entertainment, retail and e-commerce, healthcare, government, education and others (travel and hospitality, logistics and transportation, and utilities).
- Based on geography the DNS firewall market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Get Exclusive Sample Report: @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-dns-firewall-market
Key Players: Global DNS firewall Market
The renowned players in DNS firewall market are Cloudflare, BlueCat, Infoblox, EfficientIP, EonScope, Nominum, Cisco, F5 Networks, VeriSign, SWITCH, eSentire, ThreatSTOP, Constellix, Verigio Communications among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global DNS firewall Market
The global DNS firewall market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of DNS firewall market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Extreme vulnerability of the DNS to malware and apt intrusions.
- Increasing proliferation of web applications.
- Evolution of virtualization, resulting in the growth of virtual DNS.
- Huge implementation and maintenance costs.
- Lack of skilled professionals.
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-dns-firewall-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818