The global email marketing software market size is predicted to reach USD 2,275.5 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 10.5% during the forecast period. The increasing attention by companies towards promotional emails to attract customers will be a dynamic factor for the growth of the market during the forecast period, states Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Email Marketing Software Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis, By Channel (Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business-to-Customers (B2C)), Deployment (On-Premise and Cloud), By Enterprise Size (Large Enterprises, Small & Medium Enterprises), By Application (Email Lead Generation, Sales Reporting, Customer Management, Template Management, Reporting and Analytics, and Others), By Industry (Banking, Finance, Security and Insurance (BFSI), IT and Telecommunications, Healthcare, Retail, Consumer Goods, Travel and Transportation, Information Technology Enabled Service (ITeS), and Others) and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027” the market size stood at USD 1,025.7 million in 2019.
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
The Report lists the Main Companies Operating in the Market:
• AWeber Communications.
• Benchmark Internet Group
• Campaign Monitor Pty Ltd.
• Constant Contact, Inc.
• ConvertKit LLC.
• Jivox Corporation
• Deluxe Corporation
• GetResponse Sp. z o.o.
• HubSpot, Inc.
• iContact Marketing Corp.
• Infusion Software, Inc.
• j2 Global, Inc.
• Mad Mimi
• Pinpointe On-Demand, Inc.
• Salesforce.com, inc.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
• Comprehensive analysis of the Medical Lighting Technologies Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
• Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
• Identifies market restraints and boosters.
• Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Rising Email Automation Trend to Augment Growth
The focus of major companies towards improving customer relations by implementing email marketing will boost the email marketing software market growth. For instance, salesforce.com, Inc, a cloud-based American software company announced its survey in 2017, which indicated that most of the business to business (B2B) marketers are still preferring email marketing for their campaign. The survey also stated that email marketing gains traction in the industry by showcasing 106% growth during the year 2015 to 2017. The email automation trend has gained popularity over the years. Automated email marketing software market offers the facility to send out emails to customers automatically, which improves customer engagement. The rising awareness regarding the advantageous features of automated email among enterprises will spur opportunities for the market during the forecast period. The growing emphasis on promotional email including welcome series email, nurture series emails, birthday or anniversary emails, or user verification emails offered by email software automation will have a tremendous impact on the market in the forthcoming years.
November 2019: Shopify, a multinational e-commerce company announced the release of an email marketing tool named Shopify Email. The innovative tool offers customized email templates and tracking of email marketing campaigns inside Shopify Marketing
Regional Analysis for Email Marketing Software Market:
• North America (the USA and Canada)
• Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
• Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
• Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Email Marketing Software Market:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
4. Key Email Marketing Software Market Insights
5. Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
6. North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
7. Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
8. Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
9. The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
10. Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Global Email Marketing Software Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
13. Company Profiles
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.