healthcare chatbots market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 122.0 million to an estimated value of USD 542.3 million by 2026 registering a CAGR of 20.5% in the forecast period of 2020-2026. A chatbot can be defined as an interactive application that utilizes the artificial intelligence and a set of rules to interact with humans using the textual conversation process. It assists the users in various sectors.
Healthcare sector has been an attractive industry for the companies developing chatbot applications for clinicians and patients. For instance, Your.MD platform provides actionable health information which is based on extremely accurate sources and helps the user to make best choices for their health.
Download PDF Sample report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-healthcare-chatbots-market
Key Market Competitors: Global Healthcare Chatbots Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the healthcare chatbots market are HealthTap, Inc., Anboto, Sensely, Buoy Health, Inc., Infermedica, Babylon, Baidu, Inc., Ada Health GmbH, PACT Care BV, Woebot, GYANT.COM, Inc., Creative Virtual, Your.MD, Synthetix Ltd., Next IT Corp., CX Company, Inbenta Technologies Inc., eGain, Nuance Communications, Inc. and eCreations.
Segmentation: Global Healthcare Chatbots Market
- By Component (Software, Service)
- By Deployment Model (On-premise Model, Cloud-based Model)
- By Application (Diagnosis & medical aid, Appointment scheduling)
- By End-User (Patients, Healthcare Providers, Insurance Companies, Others)
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Competitive Analysis: Global Healthcare Chatbots Market
The global healthcare chatbots market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of healthcare chatbots market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- Rising demand for virtual health assistance is a major factor leading to industry growth
- Constant innovations and technological developments in the industry will act as a major market driver
- Increasing concerns related to data privacy is acting as a major restraint for the market
- Lack of knowledge for chatbot development will also hamper the market demand
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global healthcare chatbots market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818