Global nutrigenomics market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 28.27 billion by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2020-2026. Nutrigenomics is a field of life-science which involves testing the DNA and gene samples of individuals so that they can be provided with specially required nutrients, diet and healthcare services. This involves organizing the data based on different needs of genes tested on, and providing patients with specialized nutritional needs according to their metabolism.
Key Market Competitors: Global Nutrigenomics Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global nutrigenomics market are Koninklijke DSM N.V.; BASF SE; Unilever; Genova Diagnostics; Nutrigenomix; Metagenics, Inc.; Cell-Logic; GX Sciences, Inc.; CURA INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE; Xcode Life; The Gene Box; Orig3n; Geneus Health, LLC; NutriProCan; Seven Oaks General Hospital,part of Winnipeg Regional Health Authority and Prenetics Limited, among others.
Download PDF Sample report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-nutrigenomics-market
Segmentation: Global Nutrigenomics Market
- By Product (Reagents & Kits, Services)
- By Technique (Saliva, Buccal Swab, Blood, Others)
- By Application (Obesity, CVD, Diabetes, Anti-Aging, Cancer Research)
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Competitive Analysis: Global Nutrigenomics Market
Global nutrigenomics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of nutrigenomics market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- Focus on advancements in the market resulting in technological advancements of proteomics, metabolomics, computation biology, genomics and bioinformatics; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Growing levels of research & developments to prevent cases of cancer globally acts as a market driver
- Growing concerns regarding the health of individuals resulting in need for personalized nutrition intake will also boost the market growth
- Growth in the application areas of the technology uplifts the growth of this market
- Requirement of large capital and resources for the implementation of this method; this factor is expected to restrain the market growth
- Requirement of skilled professionals and physicians to utilize this technology and their results will hamper the market growth
- Concerns regarding ethical nature of this technology also acts as a restricting factor in the growth of this market in the forecast period
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global nutrigenomics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-nutrigenomics-market
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818