Global Mobile Satellite Services (MSS) Market was valued at USD 3,500.4 million and is expected to reach USD 5,604.2 million in 2025, growing at a healthy CAGR of 7.9% for the forecast period of 2020 to 2025.
Mobile satellite services (MSS) offers communication services for emergency situations. It provides voice, fax, paging, high-speed data, low-speed data and broadcast and video on demand services. The MSS systems can be of geostationary orbit (GEO), medium earth orbit (MEO) and low earth orbit (LEO) systems. The major advantage of using MSS is they provide priority access, global connectivity, access diversity and terrain independence.
Get Sample Analysis of This Market Information: @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-mobile-satellite-services-mss-market
Key Market Competitors: Global Mobile Satellite Services (MSS) Market
The key players operating in the global mobile satellite services (MSS) market are –
- Globalstar, Inc.
- Iridium Communications, Inc.
- Echostar Corporation
- Intelsat General Corporation
The other players in the market are Singtel, Viasat, Telstra, Hughes Network Systems, Kongsberg, Ligado Networks, Mitsubishi Electric, Raytheon, Thuraya, TrustComm, Comtech Telecommunications, Harris CapRock Communications, Thrane & Thrane A/S, ViaSat, and many more.
Segmentation: Global Mobile Satellite Services (MSS) Market
- By Services (Data, Video, Voice, Tracking, Monitoring Services)
- By Access Type (Land Mobile, Maritime, Aeronautical)
- By Vertical (Oil, Gas, Military, Defence, Aviation, Media, Entertainment, Mining, Transportation, Other)
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Competitive Landscape: Global Mobile Satellite Services (MSS) Market
The global mobile satellite services (MSS) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of mobile satellite services (MSS) market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- Emerging developments in digital technology
- Growing demand for mobility
- Rising integration demands of satellite and terrestrial mobile technology
- Increasing focus of data applications and services
- Policy and regulatory issue
- Congestion of frequency bands and orbits
Key Insights in the report:
- Historical and current market size and projection up to 2025
- Market trends impacting the growth of the global mobile satellite services (MSS) market
- Analyze and forecast the mobile satellite services (MSS) market on the basis of services, access type, and vertical
- Trends of key regional and country-level markets for services, access type, and vertical
- Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic presence, recent developments and key financial analysis
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818