Exoskeleton Market major factors driving the growth of this market are geriatric population, advent of robotic technologies and increased investment towards exoskeleton technology. On the other hand High equipment cost may hinder the growth of the market are the factors which will boost the Europe exoskeleton market.
Europe Exoskeleton Market is expected to reach USD 2,248.75 Million by 2025, from USD 156.38 Million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 39.6% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Sample Report at :
Competitive Analysis: Europe Exoskeleton Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in Europe Exoskeleton Market are Esco Bionics, EXHAUSS, SUIT X, Hocoma, Rex Bionics Ltd, ReWalk Robotics, RB3D, Raytheon Company, PARKER HANNIFIN CORP, ottobock, Fourier Intelligence Co., Ltd, DIH Technologies Corporation, B-Temia, Focal Meditech BV, Cyberdyne, Inc., Bionik Laboratories corp., Lockheed Martin Corporation, GOGOA, Honda Motor Co., Ltd. and among others.
Key Pointers Covered in the Europe Exoskeleton Market Trends and Forecast to 2026
- Europe Exoskeleton Market New Sales Volumes
- Europe Exoskeleton Market Replacement Sales Volumes
- Europe Exoskeleton Market Installed Base
- Europe Exoskeleton Market By Brands
- Europe Exoskeleton Market Size
- Europe Exoskeleton Market Procedure Volumes
- Europe Exoskeleton Market Product Price Analysis
- Europe Exoskeleton Market Healthcare Outcomes
- Europe Exoskeleton Market Cost of Care Analysis
- Europe Exoskeleton Market Regulatory Framework and Changes
- Europe Exoskeleton Market Prices and Reimbursement Analysis
- Europe Exoskeleton Market Shares in Different Regions
- Recent Developments for Europe Exoskeleton Market Competitors
- Europe Exoskeleton Market Upcoming Applications
- Europe Exoskeleton Market Innovators Study
Get Detailed TOC:
Market Segmentation: Europe Exoskeleton Market
- The Europe exoskeleton market is segmented based on component into two notable segments; hardware and software. Hardware is sub segmented into actuator, sensor, control system/controller, power source and others. Actuator is further sub segmented into electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, piezoelectric and others. Sensors are further sub segmented into force sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, tilt sensor, position sensor, microphone and others. In 2017, hardware market is likely to dominate market with 76.1% shares and is estimated to reach USD 1,694.64 million by 2025. It is growing at a CAGR of 39.5% in the forecast period.
- The Europe exoskeleton market is segmented based on mobility into two notable segments; mobile and stationary. In 2017, mobile market will dominate with 75.6% shares and will consume around USD 1,720.59 million by 2025. It is growing at the highest CAGR of 39.9% in the assessment period.
- The Europe exoskeleton market is segmented based on type into two notable segments; powered and passive. In 2017, the powered market is estimated to dominate market with 75.5% shares and will collect around USD 1,675.37 million by 2025, rising with the CAGR of 39.4%.
- The Europe exoskeleton market is segmented based on body parts into three notable segments; lower extremities, upper extremities and full body. In 2017, the lower extremities market is estimated to dominate market with 57.9% shares and will collect around USD 1,300.64 million by 2025, rising with the CAGR of 39.6%.
- The Europe exoskeleton market is segmented based on end user into three notable segments; healthcare, industrial, defence or military. Healthcare is sub segmented into rehabilitation and elderly care. In 2017, healthcare market is expected to dominate market with 50.2% shares and is estimated to reach USD 1,122.00 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 39.5%.
Inquire Before Buying:
Research Methodology: Europe Industrial Services Market
- Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
- The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation.
- Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research
Browse Related Report Here: