Biofortification Market refers to nutritionally enriched food crops with improved bioavailability to the human population which is developed and grown using the modern biotechnology techniques, agronomic practices and conventional plant breeding. The biofortified food crops, mainly cereals, legumes, fruits and vegetables are offering sufficient level of micronutrients to the targeted populations.
Europe Biofortification market is registering a substantial CAGR of 36.3% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Get Sample Report at :
Competitive Analysis: Europe Biofortification Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Europe Biofortification Market are Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Cytori Therapeutics Inc., General Electric Spiegelberg GmbH & Co. KG ., Medtronic, Natus Medical Incorporated., Integra LifeSciences Corporation, RAUMEDIC AG, Abbott., Endotronix, Inc. among others.
Key Pointers Covered in the Europe Biofortification Market Trends and Forecast to 2026
- Europe Biofortification Market New Sales Volumes
- Europe Biofortification Market Replacement Sales Volumes
- Europe Biofortification Market Installed Base
- Europe Biofortification Market By Brands
- Europe Biofortification Market Size
- Europe Biofortification Market Procedure Volumes
- Europe Biofortification Market Product Price Analysis
- Europe Biofortification Market Healthcare Outcomes
- Europe Biofortification Market Cost of Care Analysis
- Europe Biofortification Market Regulatory Framework and Changes
- Europe Biofortification Market Prices and Reimbursement Analysis
- Europe Biofortification Market Shares in Different Regions
- Recent Developments for Europe Biofortification Market Competitors
- Europe Biofortification Market Upcoming Applications
- Europe Biofortification Market Innovators Study
Get Detailed TOC:
Scope of the Biofortification Market
- Europe Biofortification Market By Crop (Cereals, Legumes, Root Vegetables, Vegetables, Fruits, Others), Targeted Nutrients (Iron, Zinc, Vitamins, Amino Acid, Others), Gene Pool (Primary, Secondary, Tertiary), Techniques (Conventional Plant Breeding, Agronomy, Genetic Technology), Country (Turkey, Belgium, Denmark, France, Poland, Russia, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland, Netherlands, U.K., Italy, Spain and Rest of Europe) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
- “Biological fortification” or “biofortification” refers to nutritionally enriched food crops with improved bioavailability to the human population which is developed and grown using the modern biotechnology techniques, agronomic practices and conventional plant breeding. The biofortified food crops, mainly cereals, legumes, fruits and vegetables are offering sufficient level of micronutrients to the targeted populations.
- Autologous stem cell transplantation, the individual’s own undivided cells or stem cells are collected and transplanted back to the person after intensive therapy. These therapies are performed using hematopoietic stem cells, in some cases, cardiac cells are used to correct the damage caused by heart attacks. Autologous and non-systemic stem cell therapies are used to treat different diseases, for example neurodegenerative diseases, cardiovascular diseases, cancer and autoimmune diseases, parasitic diseases.
Market Segmentation: Europe Biofortification Market
- On the basis of targeted nutrients, the market is segmented iron, zinc, vitamins, amino acid and others.
- In March 2018, Pairwise Plants and Monsanto Company announced collaboration for developing the agricultural research and development by means of leveraging the gene-editing technology. This would help the farmers to produce better harvests and in the product development of the company.
- On the basis of gene pool, the market is segmented into primary, secondary and tertiary.
- In October 2017, the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and Syngenta signed an updated MOU (Memorandum of Understanding) for supporting the agricultural and the food security activities in Asia, Latin America and Africa. This strategy would aim in promoting the food security among the smallholder farmers by co-operating on enhancing the technology adoption, research and development and farmer know-how for boosting the farm productivity.
- On the basis of techniques, the market is segmented into conventional plant breeding, agronomy and genetic technology.
- In March 2019, Intrexon Corporation announced the collaboration with Surterra Wellness to develop the Botticelli’s platform for improving the efficiency in the cannabis plantlet production thereby enhancing the quality of life and the health of plantlet. This would help in the product development of the compan
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period.
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players.
Speak to Author :
Key insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research
Browse Related Report Here: