Global thermic fluids market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 4.50 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Thermic fluids are liquid substances designed for their usage in thermic fluid heaters. Their purpose is transferring of heat from a pre-specified process in the application to a required process, such as in textile industry, transportation industry chemical processing pharmaceutical development, food & beverage manufacturing as well as processing. These fluids also provide cooling as well as heating capabilities in the required application process involving transfer of heat resulting in variations of temperatures
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global thermic fluids market are HP Lubricants; Tide Water Oil Co.(India) Ltd.; Dow; Eastman Chemical Company; Exxon Mobil Corporation; BP p.l.c.; BASF SE; Dynalene, Inc.; PARATHERM; MULTITHERM LLC; Chevron Corporation; Royal Dutch Shell; Indian Oil Corporation Ltd; TULSTAR PRODUCTS INC.; Lytron; Radco Industries, Inc.; Clariant; Wattco; Caldera; Arkema; Peter Huber Kältemaschinenbau AG among others.
Get Exclusive Sample Report: @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-thermic-fluids-market
Segmentation: Global Thermic Fluids Market
- By Product (Silicone & Aromatic-Based, Mineral Oil-Based, PAG & Glycol-Based, Others)
- By Application (Oil & Gas, Chemical Industry, CSP, Food & Beverages, Plastics, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing Processes, Biodiesel Production, HVAC, Others)
- By Sales Channel (Direct Channel, Distribution Channel)
Competitive Analysis: Global Thermic Fluids Market
Global thermic fluids market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of thermic fluids market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- Increasing production rate of concentrated solar power is giving rise to high adoption rate for thermic fluids for this application; this factor is expected to propel the growth of the market
- Various benefits associated with thermal fluid systems over steam-based systems is promoting the market
- Significant consumption of energy, various types of energy extracted from different is expected to improve the market growth
- Large financial costs of these fluids is expected to restrict their adoption rate from the various emerging locations of the world
- Vulnerable nature of raw material prices for the production of these fluids is expected to restrict the growth of the market
Want Full Report? Enquire Here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-thermic-fluids-market
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818