Texture Paint Market is expected to reach USD 13.9 billion by 2025, from USD 9.1 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2025. Texture paint is a finish paint having coarse grain and heavy consistency with insoluble additive which is made of gypsum and sand with water-thinned binder. It has numerous and notable features such as it help in protection from weather changes, U.V. rays and alkali, provides attractive texture which displays brilliant effect on the walls. It is widely used to create assorted patterns on walls for residential and non residential purposes.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Texture Paint Market
Some of the major players operating in the global texture paint market are The Valspar Corporation, Spctra Texture Wall Coating Pvt. Ltd., Diamond Paints, asian paints, BERGER, Kansai Nerolac Paints Limited, Andura Coatings, NIPSEA GROUP, Akzo Nobel N.V., PPG Industries, Inc. The Sherwin-Williams Company, Jotun, Axalta Coating Systems and others.
Get Exclusive Sample Report: @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-texture-paint-market
Market Segmentation: Global Texture Paint Market
- The global texture paint market is segmented based on product type, application, and geographical segments.
- Based on product type, the global texture paint market is segmented into interior and exterior & others.
- On the basis of application, the global texture paint market is classified into residential, non-residential and others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Texture Paint Market
The global texture paint market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of texture paint market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising construction of new industrial and commercial buildings as well as renovation of existing structures
- Increasing awareness among consumers regarding the benefits of reconstruction
- Growth in interior designing
- Increasing demand for home interiors
- High repainting costs
Want Full Report? Enquire Here@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-texture-paint-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818