The Infinium Global Research analyzes the Specimen Collection Containers and Equipment Market over the period of 2020 to 2026. This report also provides detailed qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market dynamics, market size and future trends in global specimen collection containers and equipment market. It will help a lot of decision makers to develop strategies and find new opportunities in the global markets of specimen collection containers and equipment. The report covers market changing aspects including drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends expected to encouragement the expansion of the specimen collection containers and equipment market during the period.
"We are Now Including the Impact Analysis of the COVID-19 on this Premium Report and the Forecast Period of this Report shall be Revised to 2020-2026."
The Section on the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market is Included in the Report for Free. To Know More Request Sample of this Report: https://www.infiniumglobalresearch.com/reports/sample-request/20422
The coronavirus pandemic spread to almost a hundred countries since its outbreak in December 2019. The pandemic has affected every aspect of life. The global economy comes to standstill. The pandemic affected production and demand disrupted the value chain, and negatively impacted firms and the financial market. Specimen collection containers and equipment market got affected as well. In March 2020, US centers for disease control and prevention (CDC) issued guidelines on the collection, handling, and testing of clinical specimens for the diagnosis of coronavirus disease.
Leading Players Focusing on Product Development to Gain a Competitive Edge over Competitors Thereby Giving a Much-Needed Boost Up to the Specimen Collection Containers and Equipment Market
Leading players in the market adopting an effective tool to gain a competitive edge over their competitors and ensure success in the global specimen containers market.
One of the leading players in the specimen collection containers and equipment market introduced a wide range of formulations, Thermo Scientific™ Specimen Collection and Transport Solutions. The products are designed for automation, simplifying workflow, and eliminating the need for multiple suppliers. For example, PROTOCOL™ Parasitology Single-Vial Kits. These kits are safe for routine collection, safe transportation, preservation, and examination of stool specimens for intestinal parasites and enteric pathogens. Formalin single vial by Thermo Scientific comes with industry-standard color-coding and easy-to-use sporked caps or the Remel™ Fecal Transport Three-Vial Sets color-coded to match industry-standard colors with an attached spork.
BD Vacutainer® product family by Becton is considered as the golden standard in U.S. hospitals. The product not only enhances the product quality but also protect nurses, phlebotomists, and other caregivers from costly accidental needlestick injuries. The product also ensures lab productivity and workflow by reducing retests, recollects, and instrument downtime.
Recently, in February 2020, Becton, Dickinson, and the company announced a long-term strategic partnership to bring laboratory-quality, small-volume blood collection to retail pharmacies. BD‘s new capillary specimen collection device is designed to collect laboratory -quality specimens without accessing a vein.
Enquire Here Get Customization & Check Discount for Report @ https://www.infiniumglobalresearch.com/reports/customization/20422
Major Highlights of this Premium Report
- Report Description
- Research Methods
- Research Approaches
- Specimen Collection Containers and Equipment Market Highlights
- Specimen Collection Containers and Equipment Market Projection
- Specimen Collection Containers and Equipment Market Regional Highlights
Global Specimen Collection Containers and Equipment Market Overview
- Market Dynamics
- Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Specimen Collection Containers and Equipment Market
- Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis of Specimen Collection Containers and Equipment Market
Specimen Collection Containers and Equipment Market Macro Indicator Analysis
Global Specimen Collection Containers and Equipment Market by Products Type
- Specimen Container
- Specimen Collection Equipment
Global Specimen Collection Containers and Equipment Market by End Users
- Research Institutes
Global Specimen Collection Containers and Equipment Market by Region 2020-2026
- North America
Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Cardinal Health
- FL Medical
- Kartell S.p.A.
- Vitlab GmbH
- ENVASES Group
- Sterimed Group
Reasons to Buy this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of the specimen collection containers and equipment.
- Complete coverage of all the product type and applications segments to analyze the trends, developments, and forecast of market size up to 2026.
- Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in this market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and the latest developments of the company.
- Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.