Anticoagulation Therapy Market By Treatment (Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Pulmonary Embolism (PE), Arterial Thromboembolism (AT), Stroke, Others), Therapeutic Class (Novel Oral Anticoagulants (NOAC), Heparin, Vitamin K Antagonists, Others), Drug Type (Bivalirudin, Dabigatran , Edoxaban, Betrixaban, Rivaroxaban , Apixaban, Enoxaparin, Dalteparin, Others), Route of Administration (Oral, Parenteral), Therapeutic Area (Cardiovascular, Respiratory, Oncology, Nephrology, CNS, Others), Procedure (Pre-Surgical Procedures, Post-Surgical Procedures, Kidney Dialysis, Heart Valve Replacement), Type (Generics, Branded), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Homecare, Ambulatory Surgical Centres, Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies), Geography (Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Anticoagulation therapy is a medication used in prevention of blood clots formation and to uphold blood vessels open. Anticoagulants are usually called as blood thinners but in reality it do not thin the blood but only helps to prevent or to reduce blood clot formation/thrombi. There are various anticoagulants available in the market such as vitamin K antagonists, heparin and novel oral anticoagulation which is used for prophylaxis/treatment of various thromboembolic disorders, such as heart attack (myocardial infarction), stroke and deep venous thrombosis (DVT).
Get | Exclusive Sample Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-anticoagulation-therapy-market
Segmentation: Global Anticoagulation Therapy Market
- Global anticoagulation therapy market is segmented into nine notable segments which are treatment, therapeutic class, drug type, route of administration, therapeutic area, procedure, type, end user and distribution channel.
- On the basis of treatment, the market is segmented into deep vein thrombosis (DVT), pulmonary embolism (PE), arterial thromboembolism (AT), stroke and others
- On the basis of therapeutic class, the market is segmented into novel oral anticoagulation (NOAC), heparin, vitamin k antagonists and others
- In July 2015, Sandoz AG, a division of Novartis AG, launched bivalirudin a generic version of ANGIOMAX in 250 mg of single-dose vial. This product launch will help to grow Novartis AG product portfolio and the company revenue.
- On the basis of drug type, the market is segmented into bivalirudin, dabigatran, edoxaban, betrixaban, rivaroxaban, apixaban, enoxaparin, delteparin and others.
- On the basis of route of administration, the market is segmented into oral and injectable
- On the basis of therapeutic area, the market is segmented into cardiovascular diseases, oncology, respiratory, nephrology, CNS and others
- On the basis of procedure, the market is segmented into pre-surgical procedures, post-surgical procedures, kidney dialysis and heart valve replacement
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into generics and branded
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, homecare, ambulatory surgical centers and others
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into hospital pharmacy, retail pharmacy and online pharmacy
Competitive Analysis: Global Anticoagulation Therapy Market
Some of the major players operating in the global anticoagulation therapy market are Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC, Mylan N.V., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Novartis AG, Eisai Co., Ltd., Pfizer Inc., Sanofi, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Fresenius Kabi AG, Aspen Holdings, Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical（Group）Co., Ltd. , Cipla Inc, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Bayer AG, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, DAIICHI SANKYO COMPANY, LIMITED, Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc, Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation, Portola Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., among others.
- In November 2018, Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited launched LIXIANA in Japan. It is a branded version of edoxaban. It is administered to reduce the chance of systemic embolism (SE) and stroke in patients who are having non-valvular atrial fibrillation (NVAF). This product launch will help the company to expand its business in Japan.
- In August 2018, Fresenius Kabi launched four new heparin sodium in freeflex containers that is an advanced IVcontainer technology. The major benefits of this product launch will help to expand the portfolio of ready-toadminister and convenient medicines in non-DEHP bags and as well as in prefilled syringes.
- In June, 2018, Mylan N.V. has launched Angiomax’s generic vesion Bivalirudin in 250 mg single-dose vial in injectable form. This product launch will help company to increase its market share in global anticoagulation therapy.
Research Methodology: Global Anticoagulation Therapy Market
Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturers, Researchers, Distributors, Bakers and Food Industrialists.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and National Sales Managers.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-anticoagulation-therapy-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Browse Related Report: