Nano Radiation Sensors: Introduction
- A nano sensor is a device that collects data about characteristics and behavior of nano particles at the nano scale level
- Nano sensors are made of active elements including nano materials. These sensors offer several advantages in terms of specificity and sensitivity over sensors made of the conventional materials.
- Nano sensors are capable to measure air and water quality index, on the basis of their speed, size, and accuracy of measurement
- Nano radiation sensors are of two types: scintillation detectors and solid-state detectors
- Nano radiation sensors are employed in various end-use sectors such as automotive, consumer electronics, energy & utilities, defense & security, and industrial
Rise in Demand for Nano Radiation Sensors for Use in Nuclear Surveillance Applications
- Nano radiation sensors are largely used in nuclear surveillance and security applications, due to increase in terrorist attacks involving nuclear devices and materials across the globe
- The use of nano radiation sensors is helpful in detecting presence of nuclear devices or materials
- Moreover, in an effort to support nuclear surveillance capability of a nation, multiple manufacturers and research institutes are focusing on the development of technologically advanced nuclear radiation sensor devices for use at airports, border crossing, and ports
- In these applications, scintillation detectors and solid-state detectors are used. A scintillation detector uses a single crystal of sodium iodide, whereas a solid-state detector uses germanium, a semiconductor material.
- Thus, increase in investments to develop enhanced nano radiation sensors for use in nuclear surveillance applications is expected to drive the global nano radiation sensors market significantly during the forecast period
Planning To Lay Down Future Strategy? Request Sample https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=74431
Automotive Segment to Witness Lucrative Opportunities
- Based on end-use industry, the global nano radiation sensors market can be segmented into automotive, consumer electronics, energy & utilities, defense & security, and industrial
- The automotive industry has emerged as an attractive sector for investments for organizations across the globe. In the automotive sector, nano sensors are useful for use in airbag actuation, stability system, and vehicle navigation applications.
- Hence, increase in the use of nano radiation sensors for safety in the automotive sector is anticipated to drive the global nano radiation sensors market during the forecast period
North America to Lead Global Market
- In terms of region, the global nano radiation sensors market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to dominate the global nano radiation sensors market throughout the forecast period, owing to increase in technological advancements in the semiconductor industry in the region
- The nano radiation sensors market in Europe and Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. However, the market in South America and Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a moderate rate during the forecast period.
Request For COVID19 Impact Analysis Across Industries And Markets – Nano Radiation Sensors Market
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global nano radiation sensors market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansions to meet the risen demand for nano radiation sensors. Moreover, manufacturers are entering into partnerships for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global nano radiation sensors market are:
- Analog Devices
- Baker Hughes (General Electric)
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- RAE Systems
- Nippon Dens
- Omron Corporation
- NXP Semiconductors
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research –
Automotive Active Purge Pump Market https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/09/19/1917878/0/en/Rising-Demand-for-Hybrid-Vehicles-Augmenting-Growth-in-Automotive-Active-Purge-Pump-Market-Noted-TMR.html
Process Spectroscopy Market http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/steady-developments-and-demands-from-pharma-industry-to-help-process-spectroscopy-market-reach-valuation-worth-us3-8-bn-by-2027-end-projects-tmr-301026063.html