As on date of publishing, this report will capture the impact assessment of COVID-19 on this market and the same will be considered in our market forecast model. Clients purchasing this report between April and June 2020 will be getting a ‘free’ updated market data excel sheet between July and September 2020 accounting for the impact of COVID-19 on the market in the current year 2020 and forecast.
Australia facility management market is expected to grow at a steady rate during the forecast period. The Australia facility management market is driven by the growing need to improve the organizational processes and efficiencies while reducing the overall cost and dependency on human resources. Additionally, the increasing need to create a safer work environment along with adhering to the environmental and regulatory compliances is further expected to propel the market growth through 2025. Furthermore, supportive government policies & schemes facilitating infrastructural development and building automation are further expected to fuel the market growth. Besides, increased adoption of technologies such as IoT, AI, augmented reality, cloud based solutions, among others coupled with increasing investments by the major players operating in the market is further expected to create lucrative opportunities for the market growth. However, dearth of skilled professionals and expertise can hamper the market growth over the next few years. Also, lack of managerial awareness and inadequate process frameworks can further restrict market growth during the forecast period.
The Australia facility management market is segmented based on service, type, end user, source, company, and region. Based on type, the market can be categorized into hard, soft and others. The soft type is expected to dominate the market through 2025 since it includes services such as cleaning, water disposal, security, among others. The hard type is also expected to witness growth on account of the ongoing infrastructural developments in the country. Based on end user, the market can be grouped into commercial, industrial and residential. The commercial segment is expected to dominate the market on account of increasing working population which requires office spaces. This growth in office spaces has increased the demand for integrated facility management thereby driving the segmental growth during the forecast period.
The major players operating in the facility management market are Spotless Group Holdings Limited, Ferrovial Services Australia Pty Ltd, Programmed Maintenance Services Limited, Serco Group Pty Limited, Fresh Start Australia, ISS Australia, Broadspectrum, BGIS, JLL Inc., GJK and others. Major companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new services in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new service developments.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2015-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021–2025
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of Australia facility management market from 2015 to 2018.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of Australia facility management market from 2019 to 2025 and growth rate until 2025.
- To classify and forecast Australia facility management market based on service, type, end user, source, company, and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Australia facility management market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Australia facility management market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Australia facility management market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in Australia facility management market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in Australia facility management market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of service providers across the globe. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the service providers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the service providers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the globe.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of Australia facility management market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Facility management service provider companies
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to facility management
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as service providers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, Australia facility management market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Australia Facility management Market, By Service:
- Australia Facility management Market, By Type:
- Australia Facility management Market, By End User:
- Australia Facility management Market, By Source:
- Australia Facility management Market, By Region:
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- Western Australia
- South Australia
Website : https://www.techsciresearch.com/