This anticoagulant can be considered as a drug that often finds action in surgeries or other treatments as a method that stops the blood from clotting. These anticoagulants act by suppressing the synthesis of various functions of clotting factors that can be found in the blood. These drugs find significant usage in the cases where the blood gets clotted in arteries or veins and smooth operation of that is much needed. In cases like where a blood clot starts floating in the system and has the chances of getting big, these drugs are used to make sure that the flow becomes normal.
The global Oral Anticoagulants Market Trends showing substantial potential in garnering
a CAGR of 12.50% to surpass a predicted valuation of USD 22,561.24 million between 2015 and
2023, which can be deemed as the forecast period.
There are several factors playing in favor of the global market for oral anticoagulants. These are rising numbers of cardiovascular disorders, a surge in geriatric population, and increasing surgical procedures. However, oral anticoagulant drugs may find restrained due to the high price associated with it and the market can witness some slump in the coming years.
- Daiichi Sankyo Company Ltd
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Abbott Laboratories
- Portola Pharmaceuticals In
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc
- The global market report for oral anticoagulants includes disease indication, distribution channel, and product. These segments are known for their exclusive contribution to the assessment of the factors that can impact the global market.
- By product, the market report on oral anticoagulants comprises novel oral anticoagulants and warfarin.
- By disease indication, the global report on the basis of oral anticoagulants market can be segmented into deep vein thrombosis/ pulmonary embolism, atrial fibrillation (AF)/ stroke prevention, and others. The market segment of atrial fibrillation (AF)/ stroke prevention is expected to fetch in a greater number of profits.
- By distribution channel, the global market for oral anticoagulants includes retail pharmacies, hospital pharmacies, and E-commerce. The e-commerce segment is all set to get significant growth during the forecast period. The retail pharmacies segment may find interesting growth prospects in the coming years.
The Americas, as a market, is expected to show better growth possibilities. Already, the region has countries like the US and Canada from, the northern part and Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, and Chile from the southern part that are known for their extensive market contributions. North America has a better market structure in the healthcare department and is witnessing more people taking part in the regional market growth. Increasing number of surgeries and other procedures are triggering the intake of oral anticoagulant drugs. In Europe, the market is finding similar growth in regions like Germany, France, Spain, Italy, the UK, Denmark, Sweden, and other countries. Their healthcare structure is quite extensive and supports various policies that would ensure better market percolation for oral anticoagulant drugs. The regional market is all set fetch high revenues. In the Asia Pacific region, the integration of top-grade health care equipment is expected to create a better space for the oral anticoagulants market to expand.