VALLEY COTTAGE — The global polyvinyl chloride market will expand at 4.2% CAGR through 2029. As indicated in a new study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the market for polyvinyl chloride is largely influenced by increasing applications in automotive, packaging, and construction industries, to meet industrial, commercial, and household end user needs.
“Premier companies in the PVC industry are undertaking R&D and expansion efforts to remain competitive in the polyvinyl chloride market by bolstering standards of innovation, quality, communication, regulatory compliance, and performance,” reveals the FMI report.
Key Research Findings
- Pipes and fittings will remain a highly preferred end use category through the forecast period.
- The rigid form of PVC will remain a preferred variant through the forecast period driven by diverse applications including automotive and construction.
- Gains of the global polyvinyl chloride market will remain largely concentrated in the Asia Pacific.
- The United States Market will display a double digit CAGR through the end of the forecast period.
Key Market Growth Drivers
- Strong demand for PVC in the packaging, automotive, and construction industries plays a major role in the growth of market.
- High demand for PVC pipes and fittings driven by characteristics of durability and cost effectiveness contributes to the global footprint of producers.
- Extensive applications of PVC in industrial piping setups is a major area of application contributing to market growth.
- The development of alternatives for PVC products such as high-density polyethylene (HDPE) will drive adoption.
Key Market Growth Impediments
- The polyvinyl chloride market is facing increasing challenges owing to rising environmental concerns, associated with the toxic fumes associated with PVC production.
Competition Structure Analysis – Polyvinyl Chloride Market
The competition landscape of polyvinyl chloride market remains competitive and concentrated. Key producers are also pushing for innovation and sustainability solutions through R&D activities and capacity expansion projects.
Some of the key players in the polyvinyl chloride market include, but are not limited to The Chemical Company, Formosa Plastics Corporation, Premier Polyfilm Ltd., Chinyang Chemical Co. Ltd., Occidental Petroleum Corporation, BASF SE, Saudi Plastic Products Company Ltd., Arkema S.A., and Ineos Chlorvinyls Ltd.
Explore Future Market Insights’ detailed coverage on,
Structural Adhesives Market– This research report provides an in-depth range of insights which identify revenue sectors, key strategies, and potential growth opportunities, associated with structural adhesives.
Bio-Plastics Market– This report includes a detailed analysis on competitive scenarios, and essential information on major players in the bio-plastics market.
Iron Oxide Market– This write up encompasses detailed secondary research, which is used to estimate key industry players, overall size of the iron oxide market, and relevant industry associations.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence platform that goes beyond the conventional research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today.
About the Report
This report offers global, regional, and national level analysis on the latest trends in the industry influencing the polyvinyl chloride market. The study provides actionable insights on the polyvinyl chloride market on the basis of type (rigid and flexible), end use (construction, electrical cables, transportation, and packaging), and applications (pipes & fittings, films & sheets, cables, pastes, and profiles) across 30 countries spanning five key regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and MEA).
More Related Reports –
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018
Valley Cottage, NY 10989
T (UK): +44(0)20-7692-8790