Enterprise Metadata Management Market Scenario:
Enterprise metadata management is gaining high significance as several associated industries are launching the system into their work flow to maintain flexibility and easy access. That is why the enterprise metadata management market is gaining prominence and is projected to score USD 9 billion during the forecast period of 2017-2023.
The process would also help the market in achieving a 24% CAGR during the forecast period. Market Research Future (MRFR) in their report on the Enterprise Metadata Management Market Trends reviewed several factors to understand their impact on the growth.
Factors like the inclusion of data governance and data standardization by organizations are expected to pave the way for better enterprise metadata management market percolation across industries. However, there are points like lack of awareness that can dampen that prospect.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/enterprise-metadata-management-market-5597
Several companies are getting involved in the global enterprise metadata management market owing to projections that promises substantial growth for the market in the coming years. MRFR listed a few and then profiled them for a better analysis of the upcoming trends. These companies are ASG Technologies (U.S.), Adaptive (U.S.), CentricMinds (VIC), Cambridge Semantics (U.S.), IBM (U.S.), Collibra (U.S.), Data Advantage Group (U.S.), Oracle (U.S.), Informatica (U.S.), Talend (U.S.), SAP SE (Germany), Alation (U.S.), TopQuadrant (North Carolina), Infogix (U.S.), AWS (U.S.), Datum LLC (U.S.), Smartlogic (U.S.), Mulesoft (U.S.), Global IDs (U.S.), erwin Inc. (U.S.), Trillium Software (U.S.), Idera (U.S.), Orchestra Networks (France), Information Builders (U.S.), Varonics Systems (U.S.), and others.
MRFR’s analysis of the global enterprise metadata management market relies mostly on a segmentation based on services, application, metadata type, deployment model and end-user. This allows a closer look at the market and better analysis.
- Based on the segment, the enterprise metadata management market can be segmented into professional and managed services. The professional services segment includes consulting, support & maintenance, education, and training.
- Based on the deployment, the enterprise metadata management market comprises cloud and on-premise. The cloud segment is expecting strong growth as industries are increasing the intake of cloud-associated infrastructures.
- Based on the application segment, the enterprise metadata management market comprises risk management product & process management, governance & compliance management, incident management, and others. The governance & compliance management segment is expected to garner substantially with high investment.
- Based on the metadata type, the enterprise metadata management segment includes business metadata, technical metadata & operational metadata.
- Based on the end-user segment, the enterprise metadata management market consists BFSI, telecommunications & IT, retail & wholesales, healthcare & life science, energy & utilities, media & entertainment, hospitality, and others. The BFSI segment has an amazing growth possibility as several companies are launching this effort to ensure smooth workflow in their organizations.
MRFR has founded their report of the enterprise metadata management market on region-specific analysis that includes Asia Pacific (APAC), North America, Europe, and Rest of the World (RoW). The outlining process includes volume-wise and value-wise facts and figures.
North America stands tall in the global enterprise metadata management market as it fetches the maximum revenue. This depends on the advanced technological infrastructure, robust IT structures, interests show by several companies, high investment capacity, and others. Such features provide the regional market ample scope to stay ahead of the rest in the coming years. Its is also getting blessed by the presence of several market leaders.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 524/528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312