The global talc market is projected to rise at a moderate CAGR of 4% during, as per the latest research report of FactMR. Applications in the production of ceramics and paint & coating products will remain the major drivers influencing developments and business strategies in the industry. FactMR, in its latest business intelligence study, depicts the nuts and bolts of the global talc market. The talc report presents detailed information regarding the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting talc market progress. Each segment along with its sub-segment is analyzed in terms of value and volume. Further, the talc report elaborates the market behavior of each vendor operating in the talc market.
Talc Market: Key Findings
- Talc remains a preferred ingredient in cosmetic products, owing to its soft texture and chemically inert properties.
- The ceramics industry will continue to be the top end-use industry in talc market, accounting for a quarter of the global market value.
- Powdered talc will retain its lead in the global market, with talc carbonate being highly sought-after base for end products.
- Countries in East Asia are projected to be frontrunners in the global talc market, projected to be exhibiting around 4% growth through 2029.
To Get a Sample Copy of this Report, Visit here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4479
FactMR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the talc market, presenting historical demand data (2014-2018) and forecast statistics for the period of 2019-2029. The study divulges essential insights on the talc on the basis of form (powdered and lumps or granules), end use industry (agriculture, ceramics, pharmaceuticals, paints & coatings, cosmetics, pulp & paper, food and others) and deposit type (talc chlorite, talc carbonate and others) across six major regions.
Talc Market: Key Drivers
- Rising use of talc as an anti-blocking agent for polyethylene propels overall demand.
- The rise in automotive production continues to create a favorable environment for the growth of talc production.
- Anti-moisture and anti-corrosion characteristics predominantly drive the application of talc in production of paint & coating products.
Visit To buy this Report from – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/1257/S
The global talc market is moderately consolidated. The top three players, Mondo Minerals, Imerys S.A., and Minerals Technologies cover for around a third of the overall demand. Manufacturers are pushing for a wider range of offerings in their product portfolios to cater to multiple end use industries. In a bid to strengthen their base in the market, manufacturers have been developing different product grades with different pricing, and scope of applications. The report has profiled some of the key players in the global talc market, which include but are not limited to, Imerys, RT Vanderbilt, Mondo Minerals, Nippon Talc, and Minerals Technologies.