Firewall as a Service Market Highlights:
Organizations use firewall solutions to protect end-to-end web application and database of customer information and business. With the implementation of various firewall services, it has become easier for the organization to control the data traffic. Organizations using conventional firewall services are less flexible in coping with peak load and high user traffic as compared to next generation firewall which provide users more flexibility to manage virtual cloud environment.
Increasing incidents of attacks such as DDOS, Malware & Cyberthreats, and adoption of cloud services the market for Firewall as a Service (FWaaS) is estimated to bring rapid growth to the market. The key challenge in Firewall as a Service Market Share is vulnerability to cyber-attacks. Also, lack of skilled resources to manage the next generation firewall is also a major challenge which may hamper the growth of Firewall as a Service market.
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/firewall-as-a-service-market-6019
Leading players in the global firewall as a service market include Hillstone Network, H3C, Sangfor Technologies, Sophos, Palo Alto Networks, Zscaler, WatchGuard, Juniper Networks, Forcepoint, Fortinet, Cisco Systems, Cato Networks, Check Point Software Technologies, and Barracuda Networks.
- By solution, the global firewall as a service market is segmented into advanced threat protection, traffic control and monitoring, next-generation firewall, network security, identity management, managed services, and others.
- By service model, the global firewall as a service market is segmented into software as a service (SaaS), infrastructure as a service (IaaS), and platform as a service (PaaS).
- By deployment model, the firewall as a service market is segmented into public, private, and hybrid cloud.
- By organization size, the market is segmented into small & medium sized enterprises and large enterprises.
- By vertical, the market is divided into BFSI, education, energy & utilities, government, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, IT & telecom, and others.
The geographical analysis of global firewall as a service market is done for regions like North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and rest of the world. Among these regions, the market is mostly dominated by North America during the forecasted year. The major growth driver in this region are, increase in investment in cybersecurity companies by the corporate investors. Also, increase in initiatives by government to enhance the security of customer information and increasing need to prevent cyber-attacks is also expected to drive the market growth. For instance, On January 5, 2017, the U.S. Department of Commerce and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security has released executive order on strengthening the cybersecurity of Federal Networks and Critical Infrastructure with mission is to protect cyberspace information and infrastructure, build capabilities to prevent and respond to cyberattacks.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 524/528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312