In a recent business intelligence study, Fact.MR presents the nitty-gritty of the global plant protein ingredient market considering 2014-2018 as the historic year and 2019–2027 as the stipulated timeframe. The business report highlights the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting plant protein ingredient market growth. Further, all the market shares associated with the market as well as the segments are expressed in terms of value and volume.
The plant protein ingredient market study outlines the key regions – Latin America, North America, MEA, Europe and APEJ – along with the countries contributing the most in the respective regions. The report presents detailed insights about each market player, including SWOT analysis, main market information, market share, revenue, pricing and gross margin. Prominent players covered in this research are Archer Daniels Midland Company, Kerry Group PLC, Glanbia Nutritionals Inc., Roquette Freres S.A. and many others.
The plant protein ingredient market report addresses the below-mentioned queries:
- Why are vendors shifting away from traditional methods of manufacturing plant protein ingredient?
- How does the global plant protein ingredient market looks like in the next five years?
- Which end use industry is expected to surpass segment by the end of 2029?
- What innovative products are being introduced by the players in the global plant protein ingredient market?
- Which regions are showing the fastest market growth?
You can Request an Example Copy from here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4507
Demand of plant protein ingredient is expected to grow exponentially and is projected to create an absolute $ opportunity of US$3.0 Bn during forecast period 2019 – 2027. Meat-based ingredients have been a primary source of protein in developed countries for several years. However, a significant uptick in meat consumption have made their procurement complex for alternative applications such as protein ingredients. This has also imparted price pressure on meat based protein products. This has caused a veritable shift in manufacturing processes of companies to increase volume of plant based protein ingredients in their portfolio. Emerging shift towards alternative protein ingredient sources such as plant based protein is expected to decelerate growth of meat protein by half.
Crucial insights in the plant protein ingredient market research:
- Underlying macro- and microeconomic factors impacting the growth of the plant protein ingredient market.
- Basic overview of the plant protein ingredient, including market definition, classification, and applications.
- Scrutinization of each plant protein ingredient market player based on mergers & acquisitions, R&D projects, and product launches.
- Adoption trend of plant protein ingredient across various industries.
- Important regions and countries offering lucrative opportunities to plant protein ingredient market stakeholders.
Ask Industry Professional about Report https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=4507
South Asia and Oceania plant protein ingredient market to hold more than 10% market share in terms of volume and are likely to gain 178 BPS over forecast period 2019 – 2027. United States spending on plant protein ingredients is 1.7X as compared to Europe’s per capita spending on plant protein ingredient which is around US$ 6. Moreover, per capita spending by these regions is projected to grow by more than 20% in next three years