Hormonal Implants Market Highlights:
A study observed that no pregnancy was observed in a group of certain women using hormonal implants for five years. Safety from unwanted pregnancies and suitable government programmers are the major factors driving the market growth.
However, cases of side-effects related to hormonal contraceptives, pricing variations, and limited availability of the product are restraining the growth of the market during the assessment period is hindering the growth of the global hormonal implants market in the forecast period.
The global Hormonal Implants Market Share is estimated to have a positive growth at the CAGR of 5.0% during the forecast period of 2019–2025.
Hormonal Implants Market Key Players:
- Shanghai Dahua Pharmaceuticals Co
- Bayer HealthCare
Hormonal Implants Market-Segmental Analysis:
- The global hormonal implants market has been segmented based hormone, type, distribution sector, end user, and region.
- The market, based on hormone, has been bifurcated into levonorgestrel and etonogestrel. The levonorgestrel segment is anticipated to hold the largest share in the market, market due to the wider preferability and longer durability compared to other contraceptives for the use of hormonal implants.
- The market, based on the distribution sector, has been segmented into the public sector and private sector. The public sector market is expected to hold the largest share in the market, due to increasing adoption rates in public healthcare facilities under various government regulations.
- The market, by end-user, has been divided into hospitals & clinics, academic & research institutes. The hospitals & clinics segment is expected to lead the market, due to the major commercialization is done through them.
Hormonal Implants Market-Regional Analysis:
The global hormonal implants market, by region, is segmented into the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa. The hormonal implants market in the Americas has further been segmented into North America and Latin America, with the North American market divided into the US and Canada. The European hormonal implants market has been sub-divided into Western Europe and Eastern Europe. Western Europe has further been segmented as Germany, France, the UK, Italy, Spain, and the rest of Western Europe. The hormonal implants market in Asia-Pacific has been segmented into Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, and the rest of Asia-Pacific. The hormonal implants market in the Middle East & Africa has been divided into the Middle East and Africa.