Homeland Security Research Corp. (HSRC) published their latest report, Critical Infrastructure Protection Market– 2019-2025. This 1123-page market report is the most comprehensive review of the global CIP market available today. The objective of this report is to provide today’s strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.
In upcoming years, the Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) market and industry are forecast to go through major technology shifts, it is expected to reach $106 billion in 2025. New and maturing technologies, such as Artificial Intelligence, Smart Fences, Big Data & Data Analysis, AI based people identification, Smart Checkpoints, Advanced Cybersecurity and Nano Sensors will create new market segments and fresh business opportunities.
This market report, which consists of 3 volumes, presents a thorough analysis of 5 vertical, 5 technology, 5 regional, 5 revenue sources and 43 national markets, detailing 232 relevant 2018-2025 submarkets.
Questions answered in this report include:
• What is the CIP market size and what are the trends of 232 submarkets during 2018-2025?
• What are the CIP submarkets that provide attractive business opportunities?
• Who are the decision-makers?
• What drives the customers to purchase CIP solutions and services?
• What are the CIP customers looking for?
• What are the CIP technology & services trends?
• What are the 10 Vertical and Technology markets SWOTs (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)?
• What are the challenges to CIP market penetration & growth?
The Critical Infrastructure Protection market growth is driven by the following factors:
• Infrastructure expansion projects by China and India
• Terror and crime threats
• New and maturing technologies, (e.g., High Sensitivity X-ray Detectors, Artificial Intelligence NPR Based Threat classification, Big Data & Data Analysis, Machine Learning Based Automated (EDS & X-ray) Image Interpretation & Smart Sensors, Cybersecurity, and 3D Facial Biometrics.
• President Trump’s national security agenda
• PRC President Xi’s internal security policy
For more information, or to purchase a copy, please visit us here.
Source Link: https://homelandsecurityresearch.com/critical_infrastructure_protection_2019/
Contact: Naomi Sapir
About Homeland Security Research Corp. (HSRC)
Homeland Security Research Corp. (HSRC) is an international market and technology research firm specializing in the Homeland Security (HLS) & Public Safety (PS) industry. HSRC provides premium off-the-shelf and customized market reports on present and emerging technologies and industry expertise, enabling global clients to gain time-critical insight into business opportunities. HSRC’s clients include the U.S. Congress, DHS, U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, DOD, DOT, GAO, NATO and EU, among others; as well as government agencies in Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Israel, Canada, UK, Germany, Australia, Sweden, Finland, Singapore. With over 950 private sector clients (73% returning), including major defense and security contractors and Fortune 2000 companies, HSRC earned the reputation as the industry’s Gold Standard for HLS & PS market reports.
Washington D.C. 20004, 601 Pennsylvania Ave., NW Suite 900,
Tel: 202-455-0966, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.homelandsecurityresearch.com