Global EV Traction Motor Market, by Motor Type, by Voltage Rating, by Vehicle Type, by Region, Growth Potential, Competitive Market Share and Forecast, 2015-2025” The global EV traction motor market is projected to grow with a significant growth rate during the forecast period 2019-2025.
Increasing government initiatives on electric vehicle adoption, the automobile industry making huge investments to cater to stringent pollution standards, paving an opportunistic way for electric motors industry players. The traction motor increases the efficiency of the motors by reducing the cooling time when the vehicles are operating at a comparatively high temperature.
High voltage rating is the dominating segment in the overall global EV traction motor market during the forecast period.
Energy efficacy has become a key global focus owing to its contribution to reduced greenhouse emissions. High voltage leads the global EV traction motor market over the forecast period 2019-2025. Higher voltages boost efficiency. Automotive manufacturers are manufacturing and increasing electrification in vehicle powertrains in the form of hybrid electric vehicles and electric vehicles (HEVs/EVs). These vehicles are based on high-voltage battery systems like +400V for EVs and 48Vfor HEVs. As for EVs, all entail high voltage to power the motor. Voltage levels of 400 to 800 V or more are needed to generate sufficient power to run the vehicle. In addition to energy-efficiency enhancements, the incorporation of high voltage makes system wiring less complex and lighter.
Get Sample PDF of this Market Research Report @ https://www.blueweaveconsulting.com/global-ev-traction-motor-market-bwc19108/#ReportSample
North America accounts for the largest share of the global EV traction motor market during the forecast period.
North America has the highest demand for EV traction motor. High acceptance of electric motors in commercial and passenger cars will support the regional growth. An increasing number of initiatives taken by the governing authorities such as offering subsidies and incentives on purchasing the electric vehicles will fuel the growth of the EV traction motor market in North America. In addition, the Department of energy in the U.S. is also witnessed to guide and encourage the manufacturing companies to produce the EV traction motors attributed to the low cost of the electric vehicles and enhanced power. Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region owing to the rising demand for electric vehicles in countries such as China and Japan to reduce carbon emission over the forecast period.
Global EV Traction Market Competitive Landscape
Companies like Zhongshan Broad-Ocean Motor Co. Ltd., BorgWarner Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Continental AG, Nidec Corporation, LG Electronics, Siemens AG, MEIDENSHA CORPORATION, Jing-Jin Electric Technologies Co. Ltd., Shuanglin Group, Tesla, Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd, ABB Limited, Magnetic Systems Technology, Parker-Hannifin Corp., SKF AB, Valeo SA, YASA Motors Ltd., ZF TRW Automotive Holdings Corporation, Zytek Group Limited are the key players in manufacturing EV traction motor globally.
Objective of the Study:
• To analyze and forecast market size of the Global EV traction motor market, in terms of value & volume.
• To examine the careful market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms value, on the basis of region by segmenting EV traction motor market into five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and their leading countries.
• To outline, categorized and forecast the global EV traction motor market on the basis of motor type, voltage rating, and vehicle type.
• To examine competitive developments like expansions, technological advancement, services, and regulative framework within the global EV traction motor market.
• To highlight the impact analysis of the factors, affecting the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Key Target Audience:
• Market research and consulting firms
• Industry associations
• Raw material suppliers
• Global EV traction motor manufacturers
• Research organizations and consulting companies
• Organizations, associations and alliances related to EV traction motor market
• Regulatory bodies
Scope of the Report
By Motor Type
• Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM)
• Induction/Asynchronous Motor
• Hybrid Motors
• Switched Reluctance Motor (SRM)
By Voltage Rating
By Vehicle Type
• Battery Electric Vehicle
• Plug-In Electric Vehicle
• Hybrid Vehicle
In addition, the report provides analysis of the EV traction motor market with respect to the following geographic segments and their high performing regions:
• North America
• Asia Pacific (APAC)
Detailed Analysis of Table of Contents @ https://www.blueweaveconsulting.com/global-ev-traction-motor-market-bwc19108/#TOC
About BlueWeave Consulting & Research Pvt. Ltd.
BlueWeave Consulting is a one-stop solution for market intelligences regarding various products and services online & offline. We offer worldwide market research reports by analyzing both qualitative and quantitative data to boost up the performance of your business solution. Our primary forte lies in publishing more than 100 research reports annually. We have a seasoned team of analysts working only for various sub-domains like Chemical and Materials, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Medical Devices/Equipment, Healthcare, Automotive and many more. BlueWeave has built its reputation from the scratches by delivering quality performance and nourishing the long-lasting relationships with its clients for years. We are one of the leading digital market intelligence generation company delivering unique solutions for blooming your business and making the morning, more rising & shining.
Global Contact: +1 866 658 6826