Managed print services is a business solution that creates transparent and tangible value minimizing the energy usage on print, budget and time spend on the environment. It offers oversight and provision for business document output along with external service providers. The services include deployment of software/app by the vendors, device maintenance/support, and other additional services including assessment, analytics, mobility and other services/solutions offered by the MPS providers.
Rise in increased security levels as well as reducing environmental impact are substantially driving the global managed print services market
Increased security level for printing document has been one of the instrumental factor driving the market. Data in any form has become very vital intellectual property (IP). Leakage of data such as business ideas, future strategies, or financial statements might adversely affect any company’s reputation in the market or cause heavy financial losses. Thus, security of data has been considered the highest priority in recent years.
Advancements in technology and continuous innovation by vendors to provide high-level security to data while using MPS has recently attracted a high number of organizations to consider MPS for their printing needs.
According to a new report published by BlueWeave Consulting, the global managed print services market valued at US$30,895.8 million is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2018-2026 reaching US$58,779.7 million over the forecasted period. According to the report, North America is the highest contributor in terms of revenue to the global managed print services market in the year 2017. However, Asia Pacific is the fastest growing region at a CAGR of 10.4%
Request For The Sample Of This Report:
Reducing Environmental Impact through the Use of MPS:
Organizations are increasingly considering CSR activities to comply with government regulations in order to mitigate environmental effects through their activities. Thus, reduction in the environmental effects is considered one of the major factors to aid the fast growth of the MPS market. Also, reduction in cost and reduction in downtime are key drivers too.
Efficient Maintenance and Reduction in Downtime
Maintenance is important to ensure the smooth functioning of printers in the long run and also to reduce the downtime. Furthermore, the replacement of cartridges, ink toners, papers, etc. is a part of printer maintenance, using up additional time and increasing operational expenses.
Scope of the Report
The global managed print services market is segmented on the basis of deployment, channel, enterprise size, and industry vertical. On the basis of deployment, the market is segmented into cloud, on-premise, and hybrid. The cloud-based market has contributed the highest revenue in 2017 while Hybrid is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 8.5% during the forecasted period. On the enterprise basis, there are SMEs and large enterprises. Based on channels there are Printer/Copier Manufacturers and Channel Partner/Core MPS Providers.
On the industry vertical basis the market is segmented into BFSI, Telecom and IT, Government and public, healthcare, education, legal, construction, manufacturing and others. The legal industry is expected to grow the highest in terms of both revenue and CAGR in during the forecasted period.
Recent Development – Competitive Dynamics
Major industry players in the managed print services market are adopting different expansion & innovation strategies to remain sustain themselves in the fast growing competitive market. . The key players in the market are Fujitsu Ltd, Xerox Corporation, HP Development Company, L.P., Canon, Inc, Konica Minolta, Inc., Kyocera Corporation, Ricoh Company Ltd, Toshiba Corporation, Epson, Sharp Corporation and others.
• in 2016, HP expanded its printing product portfolio with the introduction of PageWide web presses and Indigo digital presses. The expansion is aimed to drive business growth by providing high quality to print service providers without compromising on productivity
• In 2015 Canon U.S.A., Inc., collaborated with the Ontario, Canada-based Company PrintFleet LINK. This collaboration had enhanced in image CLASS Printonomics, an MPS program.
• Furthermore, in 2015, Fuji Xerox Co. Ltd. launched next-generation managed print services in the Asia-Pacific region which support document-related work processes with enhanced security in mobile and cloud environment
• For instance, Xerox emphasizes providing high-level authentication and encryption to ensure the protection of vital data. In February 2013, Xerox partnered with McAfee to enhance the security of its MPS.
Don’t miss the business opportunity of the Global Managed Print Services Market. Consult our analyst and gain crucial insights and facilitate your business growth.
Market Segmentation: Global Managed Print Services Market
By Enterprise size
• Large Enterprises
• Printer/Copier Manufacturers
• Channel Partner/Core MPS Providers
By Industry Vertical Basis
• Telecom and IT
• Government and Public
In addition, the report provides analysis of the managed print services market with respect to the following geographic segments:
• North America
o The U.S.
o Rest of North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific (APAC)
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Middle East
o Saudi Arabia
o Rest of Middle East
o South Africa
o Rest of Africa
• Latin America
o Rest of Latin America
TABLE OF CONTENTS
• Chapter One: Preface
• Chapter Two: Executive Summary
• Chapter Three: Market Overview
• Chapter Four: Global Managed Print Services (MPS) Market Analysis and Forecast, By Deployment
• Chapter Five: Global Managed Print Services (MPS) Market Analysis and Forecast, By Enterprise Size
• Chapter Six: Global Managed Print Services (MPS) Market Analysis and Forecast, By Channel
• Chapter Seven: Global Managed Print Services (MPS) Market Analysis and Forecast, By Industry Vertical
• Chapter Eight: Global Managed Print Services (MPS) Market Analysis and Forecast, by Region
• Chapter Nine: North America Managed Print Services (MPS) Market Analysis and Forecast
• Chapter Ten: Europe Managed Print Services (MPS) Market Analysis and Forecast
• Chapter Eleven: Asia Pacific Managed Print Services (MPS) Market Analysis and Forecast
• Chapter Twelve : Middle East and Africa (MEA) Managed Print Services (MPS) Market Analysis and Forecast
• Chapter Thirteen: South America Managed Print Services (MPS) Market Analysis and Forecast
• Chapter Fourteen: Competition Analysis
• Chapter Fifteen: Research Methodology
Request For The Table Of Contents:
BlueWeave Consulting is a one-stop solution for market intelligence regarding various products and services online & offline. We offer worldwide market research reports by analyzing both qualitative and quantitative data to boost up the performance of your business solution. Our primary forte lies in publishing more than 100 research reports annually. We have a seasoned team of analysts working only for various sub-domains like Chemical and Materials, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Medical Devices/Equipment, Healthcare, Automotive and many more. BlueWeave has built its reputation from the scratches by delivering quality performance and nourishing the long-lasting relationships with its clients for years. We are one of the leading digital market intelligence generation company delivering unique solutions for blooming your business and making the morning, more rising & shining.
Phone Number: 18666586826