The utilities market consists of sales of electric power, natural gas, steam supply, water supply, and sewage removal services by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that provide electric power, natural gas, steam supply, water supply, and sewage removal services.
The utilities market size is expected to reach $4 trillion by 2022, significantly growing at a CAGR of around 3% during the forecast period. Major players in the utilities market are Electricite de France, Enel, Engie, Iberdrola, Exelon, Duke Energy, E.ON, National Grid, Southern Company, and NextEra.
View complete Report: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/report/utilities-global-market-report
Factors Driving the Growth of Global Utilities Market:
The growth in the utilities market is due to huge investments in this sector, urbanization, and government initiatives across the world to promote the consumption of electricity in developing countries. However, the market for utilities is expected to face certain restraints from several factors such as electricity transmission and distribution losses, rise in debts.
Detailed Segmentation – By Type:
The utilities market is segmented into Water And Sewage, Natural Gas Distribution and Electric Power Generation, Transmission, And Distribution.
Request a Sample Report At: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/sample.aspx?id=1873&type=smp
Table Of Content
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Utilities Market Characteristics
4. Utilities Market Product Analysis
5. Utilities Market Supply Chain
6. Utilities Market Customer Information
7. Utilities Market Trends And Strategies
8. Utilities Market Size And Growth
9. Utilities Market Regional Analysis
10.Utilities Market Segmentation
11.Utilities Market Segments
12.Utilities Market Metrics
13. Asia-Pacific Utilities Market
14. Western Europe Utilities Market
15. Eastern Europe Utilities Market
16. North America Utilities Market
17. South America Utilities Market
18. Middle East Utilities Market
19. Africa Utilities Market
20. Utilities Market Competitive Landscape
21. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Utilities Market
24. Copyright And Disclaimer
Avail Discount On This Report: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/sample.aspx?id=1873&type=discount
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a Business Intelligence Company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 15 countries globally.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/the-business-research-company