Patchouli oil is an essential oil extracted from the leaves of the patchouli plant native to South Asia. This oil has a rich earthy scent and can blend with many other essential oils, adding richness and depth to the blend. Due to its ability of blending with other essential oil and providing long-lasting aroma, patchouli oil is used in many designed fragrances. Two types of patchouli oil are available: light patchouli oil and dark patchouli oil. Light patchouli oil is light golden in colour and the leaves are distilled in a stainless-steel vessel, while the dark patchouli oil is rich brown colour and the leaves are distilled in an iron vessel. Patchouli oil possesses various health benefits properties such as antidepressant, antiseptic, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory.
Increase in use of herbal products, rise in awareness among people about the benefits of patchouli oil, and surge in demand from perfumery industry drive the global patchouli oil market. However, the woody, musky, smoky & spicy smell of the patchouli oil restrains the market growth. Application of patchouli oil in perfumery, medicine, and flavorings presents as a major opportunity for growth.
Download Sample Copy/TOC : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/3119
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global patchouli oil market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market is provided.
- It offers a quantitative analysis to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to understand various products of the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Patchouli Oil Market Key Segments:
- Dark Patchouli Oil
- Light Patchouli Oil
- Others (Therapeutics, Incense, and Household)
- North America
Major players analyzed in this report are Pt. Indesso Aroma, Takasago International Corporation, Firmenich SA, VANAROMA, Eastern Agencies Aromatics Pvt. Ltd., Givaudan, Nusaroma, PT. Djasula Wangi, PT. BotanAgra Indonesia, and Treatt Plc.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/3119