Aquafeed market Report, published by Allied Market Research, forecasts that the global market is expected to garner $156 billion by 2022, registering a CAGR of 13.3% during the period 2016-2022. Fish and molluscs end use segment accounted for more than three fourth of the total aquafeed consumption. Total consumption of China and Indonesia was about 75% of the Asia-Pacific aquafeed market in 2015.
Download Request Sample @: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/1193
Aquafeed is a compounded meal that consists of various raw materials and additives, which provides nourishment and enhances overall growth & productivity of aquatic animals. The global aquafeed market is expected to grow at a considerable rate due to rising seafood consumption, increasing consumer concerns and regulatory pressure to maintain high quality of fishes to avoid any outbreak of diseases (salmonella, botulism, melioidosis). Rising commercialization of seafood across rural and urban regions are expected to further boost the market growth. However, factors such as increasing raw material prices (fish meal, fish oil, wheat barley including others) and stringent regulatory structures formulated for manufacturing aquafeed additives, would hinder the market growth.
The key players operating in the market include
• AllerAqua A/S
• Cargill Inc.
• Beneo GmbH
• Biomar A/S
• Avanti Feeds Ltd
• Alltech Inc.
• Biomin GmbH
• Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited
• Nutreco N.V.
• Coppens International B.V.
Flat 20% Discount on All License Type @: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/checkout/265710 * Offer Valid Till 20th April 2019
Amino acids and vitamins segments accounted over a one thirds of the aquafeed additive market in 2015. Amino acids play an important in the development of nutrition and metabolism of aquatic animals, and hence this trend is projected to continue in the future.
Key findings of Aquafeed Market:
• Crustaceans is projected to be the fastest growing segment in global aquafeed market registering a CAGR of 13.7% (value terms) during 2016 and 2022.
• Amino acid is projected to be the fastest growing additive segment in aquafeed additives market registering a CAGR of 7.9%.
• Carps held 39.9% market share in the fish segment in 2015, in terms of volume.
• Asia-Pacific is projected to occupy the highest market share with a CAGR of 13.1%.
• China would continue to lead the aquafeed market at a CAGR of 12.3%.
• Brazil held more than half of the market share in the LAMEA region in 2015, whereas South Africa intends to grow at a CAGR of 14.1% during the period under consideration.
Access full report@: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/aquafeed-market
Allied Market Research, a market research and advisory company of Allied Analytics LLP, provides business insights and market research reports to large as well as small & medium enterprises. The company assists its clients to strategize business policies and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Allied Market Research provides one stop solution from the beginning of data collection to investment advice. The analysts at Allied Market Research dig out factors that help clients to understand the significance and impact of market dynamics. The company amplies client’s insight on the factors, such as strategies, future estimations, growth or fall forecasting, opportunity analysis, and consumer surveys among others. As follows, the company offers consistent business intelligent support to aid the clients to turn into prominent business firm.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free (USA/Canada):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060